+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Somebody please heeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeee before i go nuts

Somebody please heeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeee before i go nuts

DEAR FORUM MEMBERS I HOPE YOU WILL WELCOME THIS MESSAGE INGOOD FAITH. WITHOUT WAISTING MUCH OF YOUR TIME, I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

MY NAMES ARE GODSWILL CHINAGOROM. I AM 30 YEARS OLD. I HAVE ABACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN MASS COMMUNICATION WITH SECOND CLASS LOWERDIVISION.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH A LOCAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SINCEAFTER MY GRADUATION AND MY LAST SALARY WAS JUST #25,000 ($160) PER MONTH. I AMGROSSLY UNDERPAID. AFTER SETTLING BILLS EVERY MONTH I AM LEFT WITH NOTHING.

DUE TO THE UNPRECENDENTED UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE COUNTRY,SECURING A BETTER PAYING JOB IS VERY DIFFICULT.

FRUSTRATION IS GRADUALLY TAKING OVER ME BUT I HAVE HOPED THATBY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD I WILL MAKE IT.

DUE TO THE PASSION I HAVE FOR MY JOB (CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY)I DECIDED TO GO INTO SMALL SCALE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT LEASING AND OPERATION.

My feasibility studies show that Iwill need about #1M or $6,250 to start this business. I know that this amountof money is very big to some of us who don’t have but very small to some of uswho has it to spend.

Please I want to use this medium tobeg you to show kindness by donating whatever you can afford to me so that Ican actualize my dream. Your kindness will go a long way in helping a lot ofpeople because there will be employment opportunities in my business.

Once again I beg you to consider myplight and send whatever you can to me through this channel.

LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER: U9956952

ACCOUNTNAME: Godswill

Thank you and God bless you.

Mr. GODSWILL Chinagorom

[email protected]

U dont ve problem,bcos dis d rite time 4 u...ve u heard abt YOUWIN prog of d president 2 help d youth of nigeria,......dey nid pple wit biz plan,dat dnt funds 2 execute it.......jst google YOUWIN d rest b history....
    Quote Originally Posted by GODSWILL2011 View Post
    DEAR FORUM MEMBERS I HOPE YOU WILL WELCOME THIS MESSAGE INGOOD FAITH. WITHOUT WAISTING MUCH OF YOUR TIME, I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

MY NAMES ARE GODSWILL CHINAGOROM. I AM 30 YEARS OLD. I HAVE ABACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN MASS COMMUNICATION WITH SECOND CLASS LOWERDIVISION.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH A LOCAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SINCEAFTER MY GRADUATION AND MY LAST SALARY WAS JUST #25,000 ($160) PER MONTH. I AMGROSSLY UNDERPAID. AFTER SETTLING BILLS EVERY MONTH I AM LEFT WITH NOTHING.

DUE TO THE UNPRECENDENTED UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE COUNTRY,SECURING A BETTER PAYING JOB IS VERY DIFFICULT.

FRUSTRATION IS GRADUALLY TAKING OVER ME BUT I HAVE HOPED THATBY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD I WILL MAKE IT.

DUE TO THE PASSION I HAVE FOR MY JOB (CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY)I DECIDED TO GO INTO SMALL SCALE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT LEASING AND OPERATION.

My feasibility studies show that Iwill need about #1M or $6,250 to start this business. I know that this amountof money is very big to some of us who don’t have but very small to some of uswho has it to spend.

Please I want to use this medium tobeg you to show kindness by donating whatever you can afford to me so that Ican actualize my dream. Your kindness will go a long way in helping a lot ofpeople because there will be employment opportunities in my business.

Once again I beg you to consider myplight and send whatever you can to me through this channel.

LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER: U9956952

ACCOUNTNAME: Godswill

Thank you and God bless you.

Mr. GODSWILL Chinagorom

[email protected]

Re: Somebody please heeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeee before i go nuts

Thank you for your advice. I have been to their site only to see that i am above the age limit.god blees you.

I want to say a big thank you to those who responded to my cry for help. May god bless you.

Thank you very much.

or u could also earn some little cash for yourself part time just registering people for a travel club.visit http://www.bonvoyage1000.com/ABIODUN9.good luck

+ Reply