SEE PROOF ON HOW I MADE $540 WITHIN 6WEEKS WORKING ONLINE…Hi, I am Kenny by name, I have been into online biz fully since 2010 immediately after my NYSC, I have bought a lot of online packages as we all know that we have millions of online businesses but, I can boldly beat my chest that its only 3 online businesses that are very real and rewarding, to you it may not be so but, I said so simply because out of all the online packages I have bought & researched, its only from these 3 that I have been able to make reasonable money as income on regular basis, these businesses are: 1.) BULK SMS BIZ (2.) FOREX TRADING AND LASTLY (3.) DATA ENTRY BUSINESSDATA ENTRYMany of you must have tried alot of online businesses & some will be making an attempt for the first time but what I want you to know is that I will show you how to make at least $90 within a week without leaving your bedroom. The company website listed about 200 jobs which you can pick from but, out of these jobs there are about “5 jobs” that can be done by anybody even “secondary school” students can do it perfectly and make reasonable amount of money and as a matter of fact these are the jobs that I started with from day one up till now, these jobs are:1.) Data Entry (The data to work on would be sent to your email)2.) Email Response Handling (You reply email on behalf of your client)3.) Customer Service Support (You either enter invoice or follow up biz proposals)4.) Virtual Assistance (“e.g P.A “You will be directed by your client on what to do either to enter data, respond to emails etc ) 5.) Web Research (List of sites to look for will be sent to your email and you copy & the required info from them into microsoft word or Excel) etc.No special skill or professionalism is required to do any of these jobs but, you must be able to TYPE CORRECTLY USING GOOD GRAMMAR WITHOUT SPELLING MISTAKES.NOTE: We have some jobs (Over 100) that require alot of skills and are far more rewarding compare with these ones I do but in case you don’t have such skills, please start with these ones I listed above just like I did:REQUIREMENTS:1.) 100% Seriousness (Everything is very very simple to handle but you must be serious about it)2.) A Computer system3.) Internet Connection (Cyber Café is okay to start with)4.) A new Email Account (Gmail will be better)For more details and proof of payment visit www.smscity365.com/index.php/online-business