if you have not trade with him pls do not post anything for me read below

i do not know this man called abayomi but i had 3 exchanges of LR with him which went smoothly. before i move on am onlinefund.org .i do the same thing abayomi does but i do not really understand liteforex stands because in instaforex i can only transfer money from my special account to any account of clients that have already paid me.i do not see how i will hack instaforex funding dept and started moving money,this is not possible.beside i started forex in 2007 with liteforex ,since i could not make money ,i move to instaforex and i started making something. liteforex requote annoyed me and calculation of lot size make this difficult, but in instaforex 1 lot is $1, 10lot is $10, so simple . 30% on each deposit. i will like abayomi to explain how money get to client account after payment in naira to us . then i will know if he has password of all liteforex account wallet,because for me i have password of my own account only for transfer.
liteforex should please statement on how aboyomi stole money.at least every transcation has a statement. pls do not mark my english