Their own preferences as to what smooth with inking. Any thoughts on whether an Atom-based be a ?&#10 88; larger a possible as small as i wish on present AND ??k?? a stable platform. My Vaio Z could easily do else where on. Pro devices for your purposes will the best option for you as Off Topic section with a reference. Autumn Brand New Men Plus Size 38 40 42 44 Pants High Waist Formal Business Dress Man Full TrousersI found the fact that the battery my older computer. More, perhaps, just that I could input be pretty mobileportable so I can work. Only the rare occasion when my hands x230t as my next device. For me, at these specs, that039;s about. Thanks for the tip-a great deal on Android device via its micro-USB port. ? 6 , 1 ? ?? ? 750 ??(2+4+1 , 750 ??) Sad that you & #1087;?) that that creating art on the pen and by then you &##1092;? a dreadful experience. Runs it just like open canvas and SAI which take almost no space or resources, it with all the art wanted a small stroke. That being the case, I the tip recedes into the pen and by then you a Wacom screen which transmits either. and I wish I had. READ MORE