Hello..
My name is david,am into recharge printing and distribiting for some years now and im here to tell you what no any information marketer ever tell you.

I was force to write this short post after reading how a nigerian lose a very huge amount to scammer as he intend to start recharge card printing business. I dont have any manual or software to sell to you,cos i dont have the righ to sell any software cos software belong those who have it. But what im going to tell you or give to you is morethan manual or software. Sa am into the business,im going to tell exact what no info marketer never tell you,ie the right info you suppose to know and most expecailly the marketin tips that will make you sell quick.

Forget those who sell the manual including the sofware at N2000 OR 3000 the software will never work cos is not the original vision,is the copy vision and copy vision can never work for you. The recjare card deller only have the right to the original vision that can work for you.that why i said i dont have any software to sell or give you raither i will give you something morethan software and manual.

Im going to recommend the right dellers to you do business with,no matter your location you are safe with them and the will give you the original vision of the software. Same of them give it out to there customer for free while some charge between 10k to 12k.

If you are interested to start recharge card pring business,you then need to get this tips from me first before you ventur into it in other to avoid similia mistake other do.

Contact me for the tips, duo is not free... I charge N1,100 for the tips.

Make payment ( N1,100) into
GTBANK.

ACCOUNT NAME. DAVID.OVYE ADAHADZU.

ACCTP NO. 0106842088

Atm/online transfer is allow.

Note: i am not giving any manual or software to you,but am going ti give you what is morethan a manual and software.