If you need cash between now and January, then you might want to consider taking wedding photos on weekends or even if you don't want to do it, try this other one. Start converting pictures to a digital album. Wedding photography is a career that is be very lucrative either its part or full-time.

Now read further only...

>> If you are interested on making moneyfrom the comfort of your home?
>> If you are in need of extra money to pay your bills?
>> If you want to turn your love of photography into cash?
>> If you don't fret because you can. You can make a very good income either you choose part or full-time using your digital camera with your photography business at home.
And guess what, wedding photography is considered to be an approximately N5billion per year industry.

Now this is just 5 steps it takes and just 45 minutes to finish one project.
Step 1: download all the pictures into your laptop or desktop computer using the memory card
Step 2: Use a software to convert the pictures so you can make it a slide show
Step 3: insert a music at the background, any music related to the picture/event mode
Step 4: Render it to become a single slide that contained all the pictures,slides and animation.
Step 5: Burn it into a compact disk so it can be played on a vcd, dvd and computer cdrom

That is simply phenomenal! In fact, you can be a part of this industry by just learning a few photography know-how and a decent digital camera.

If you have a digital camera and enjoy taking pictures might as well turn it into a business and start earning from it. What you need is to know where to start.

First, you have to have a business card and other stationery that would give a professional appearance would be very important. It is essential that you understand what to do on the first day of your photo sessions. You must know how to pose a bride and groom, what photos that are needed to take, what are the equipment issues that may arise are and knowledge on editing using Adobe Photoshop on your personal computer. You must know how to make an album for the bride and groom.

I have decided to stop here, I will continue the lesson next time. If you want help on the software to use and where to find client just email me on [email protected] or call 08186673226