THIS IS HOW FORUMS AND DISCUSSION BOARDS CAN DUMP MORE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DAY AND NIGHT.

For more information about 100 other hot profitable money making business ideas that, you can do right here in Nigeria.
Please, call me now on 08032059110.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR.
Tony is my name. I am an Information Marketer with over 7years experience, since,my graduation from the University in 2007. Am from Imo State-Nigeria.

INTRODUCTION.
There are majorly two ways you can use forum to suck in more money into your bank account.
HERE THEY ARE:-
A forum is one of the best medium to market your products and services.
You can mine forums for golden ideas to create products / services.

MARKETING YOUR PRODUCTS / SERVICES ON FORUMS.
The best way you can make money from forums is to use them to market your products and services. Participating in forums and discussion boards on the internet is a great way to market your online business. Forum marketing certainly gets overlooked a lot online but you can really use it to increase the amount of traffic you get to your website and ultimately the amount of money that flows into your bank account.

Did you know that visitors to your website by way of forums are worth two to six more than the average visitor? This is because forum users are proactive information seekers, community-minded participants and engaged users.

When you are working on the forum marketing campaign, you need to keep in mind that the forums are actually created for the readers and not for the marketers.

If you can understand this one fact, you will be able to make a strategy which will help you to use the forums to market your products and reach a historical sales figure for your company.

The forums are created because the creator wants the people to share information on certain topic. The forums are great for discussions and people going to the forums expect to get quality information.

The people will also participate in the forums and will exchange their ideas with you.
This does not mean that the forums are not good for the online marketers.

The online marketers can use forums to promote and sell their products. All you will have to do is to act like a forum reader and contributor and not like a marketer.

This means that you will have to participate in the discussions and you will have to contribute to the forums positively. You will have to make sure that you are giving the people something to read.

The information which you are posting should be interesting and should be really informative and helpful to the ongoing discussion.
If this is the case, then people will follow your recommendations and will click the links which you want them to.

They will come to your website (landing page) and will try your products. But before you post on a forum, ensure that you observe these 10 golden rules.

THE 10 GOLDEN RULES FOR USING FORUMS ARE:-
READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES.
Read the rules of the forum and follow them. Don’t violate any forum rules, take time to read through the discussions to get an idea of how people converse.

START BY RESPONDING.
People give advice free of charge in forums, but at the cost of their time and energy. They rightfully expect that the favour will be returned, so they shun people who take without anything to give.

GIVE YOUR EXPERTISE.
Don’t give a half-baked reply telling the member they can learn more if they follow the link to your page. Don’t hold back! If you have an expert opinion, show it.

DON’T BE A “ME TOO” POSTER.
That’s not to say that you shouldn’t state your agreement with someone else, but make sure that you provide additional support to their argument.

DON’T PROMOTE.
Don’t post about your own website and products, unless it’s in direct response to a request for information. If you want to promote yourself, use your signature.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF IN BRIEF.
Make your point straight away, and then back it up with support. People who are interested in your initial thought will read more; those who aren’t will skip your comment and move on to the next thread. Keep sentences and paragraph short, with plenty of white space.

IF YOU ARE WRONG, SAY IT.
It’s an attention-grabbing when a poster on an internet forum admitting that he / she was wrong.

WRITE CLEVERLY AND CORRECTLY.
Everything you say, every single post, every nugget of wisdom, is a representation of your personal brand. If you don’t pay any attention to it, it can undermine everything else you do.

NEGATIVITY IS A BIG NO-NO.
If someone disagree with you, respond with a thoughtful disproof or thank them for their opinion. If someone attacks you, either thank he / she or ignore them entirely.

USE OF SIGNATURE.
The main instrument for driving traffic to your site from forums to your site and increase sales is in the use of your signature. Your forum signature is a space for you to put some text and links at the bottom of your post.

You only need to set it up once. And each time you post, it appears at the bottom of your post. To set up your forum signature, first of all login to the forum; locate the profile tab (usually at the top of the page).

Locate the “forum profile information and click on it. This will bring up the form where you can locate the signature space close to the bottom of the form page. Enter a short introductory text and your website into the signature space.

E.g. Get Useful Tips From Your Role Models www.rolemodel.com
Click on the change profile tab at the bottom of the page to finish.
That’s it. Congratulations! Now you have a forum signature.

If you do same on all other forums where you are a member and post intelligently and actively for a few months, you will be amazed by the amount of traffic those signatures will be sending back to your site.

HERE ARE TOP NIGERIAN FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE ON DAILY:
www..com -owned by Seun Osewa.
www.cyberbreakthroughs.com/forum -owned by Fisayo.
www.secnig.com –owned by Success Digest.
www./forum - owned by Dennis Isong.
www.igoldforum.com –owned by Toye Oyeleke. www.nigeriacommunityforum.com –owned by Henry Omenogor.
www.abujacityforum.com –owned by Olu Joseph.
www.naijanetwarriors.com –owned by Iyabo Oyawale.
www.alabiforum.com –owned by Akin Alabi.

www.naijapal.com
www.naijahotjobs.com
www.superprofitnetwork.net/forum
www.christianmillionairesforum.com
www.e-moneymakingmachine.com/forum
If you can diligently apply the 10 golden rules for using forums in at least 10 of the forums given above, the traffic generated will be so much that the resulting money you will make from sales will be as if some people have conspired to turn your bank account into a cash dumping ground.

HOW TO MINE FORUMS FOR GOLDEN IDEAS TO CREATE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES.
If you are an infomarketer, in addition to the power forums give you to market your info products; you can also mine discussion forums for golden ideas to create hot-selling infoproducts.

If you want to come up with money-making information product ideas, the one place you have to frequent is forums and discussion boards.

What you probably have not done is mine forum for golden nuggets that you can quickly and easily use to create infoproducts that will sell like crazy. Special reports, eBooks, services, it doesn’t matter, and you can create infoproducts of any kind.

The most important step in achieving this is finding high-demand infoproducts topics.
How do you then find high-demand infoproducts topics?
Don’t worry, that’s what I’m about to show you.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO FIND GOLDEN INFO PRODUCT IDEAS ON FORUMS AND DISCUSSION BOARDS.
Scan your favourite forum daily.
Pick at least 6 of the best quality, highest traffic discussion boards in your area of interest.
Make it part of your daily routine to capture potentially hot ideas for creating infoproducts using the techniques below.

LOOK FOR “IDEA TRIGGERS”
These include questions like “How Do I”, “Where Can I Find”, “Does Anyone Know Where” etc.
Idea triggers may also be statements of frustration or disapproval like “I wish there was a way to… “It would be so much easier if….” “I can’t believe I had to … etc.

LOOK FOR HOT SPOTS ON DISCUSSION FORUMS.
Another technique is to search for the posts with the most responses-many forums have this as an archived search. If not, you can easily scan to see the threads with the most responses and views.

Again, this will help you quickly focus in on pockets of high emotional demand-exactly what you want to create your infoproducts.

GO “FISHING”-POST INQUIRY QUESTIONS.
You may have posted specific questions on boards before to answer a very urgent or focused question you may have. But, how about posting questions about a certain topic to see if you can generate idea triggers?

Big names in any industry do this once in a while. They typically keep a low profile, and then come out of the blues to ask the group a question about a certain topic.
Guess what-they are collecting information to create their own infoproducts.

They are fishing, looking for a school of fish within their market-then when they find something; they will set the hook with the perfect bait to capture that group’s attention, not to mention their wallets.
I do it too on once in a while.

START YOUR OWN DISCUSSION FORUM.
Though this won’t happen overnight, but with hard work, you can start getting high demand subjects in as little as 30-days.
Running your own forum lets you test market, build your online brand; provide an endless source of product ideas and a test bed for your never new concepts and products.

Once you have mastered these techniques, you should never run dry of fresh info product ideas again and the money it will put into your account.

For more information about 100 other hot profitable money making business ideas that, you can do right here in Nigeria.
Please, call me now on 08032059110.

See you at the bank!