+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: RE: How To Get Unsecure Loan...what They Don't Teach You In Business School!

RE: How To Get Unsecure Loan...what They Don't Teach You In Business School!

In school they make you believe that you need a security (collateral) before getting loan to start any business, but there is a secret you need to discover about getting soft loan. Keeping you ignorant of this truth from school is of a great benefit to them, you become tool in their hand and become dependent on them to give you money.

you can get unsecure business loan (without collateral) to start your small business but all that will be required are A business plan - The business plan shows the lender not only why you want a small business loan but what you plan to do with the money. Cash flow projections - The first question any lender has is, will you be able to repay the loan?.

Your business's cash flow projections give lenders concrete financial data that they can use to assess this risk. A statement of your personal financial status - A list of your personal assets and debts to give the lender a fuller financial picture.

These documents are very easy to draft, I can help you with the business plan and other required documents I used to get soft loan to launch my 6 restaurants plus list of investors that are ready to finance your business without much questions.

If you are looking for cash loans, it will be the best if you go for the unsecured loans as the payment; rate of interest and the tenure of the loan are very good and can be altered as per your needs and requirements.

You will get personal/business loan if only you can provide the information listed below. Bellow are the list of documents that are required:

if you need the above documents and contact call 08120210021, or you may also email me on [email protected] I wish you success in your business.

Victoria Joshua

Re: How To Get Unsecure Loan...what They Don't Teach You In Business School!

please you can visit their offices or call them on their mobile numbers.

thanks

+ Reply