+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PD-Proxy-Best VPN Tunnelling solution

PD-Proxy-Best VPN Tunnelling solution

PD-Proxy is the best tunnelling software I have ever seen. It uses advanced VPN technology to encrypt your connections. It completely masks and anonymizes your internet connections thus shielding you from prying eyes and intruding ISPs. It also protects you against identity theft,hackers and malicious webcrawlers. Visit their site here:http://www.pdproxy.com and I promise, you will never regret your decision.
    Some of the advantages of PD-Proxy include:
    Security - VPNs provide the highest level of security using advanced encryption and authentication protocols that protect data from unauthorized access. When you create a private virtual tunnel between your computer and ours, and surf the internet from there, your VPN account is giving you a layer of security you did not have before.

Anonymous Surfing - Our service will make anonymous and secure your Internet connection, creating an encrypted tunnel between you and our servers. This will assign a new ip address to your computer, in this case your online activity is anonymous and prevents harassment caused by people tracking you by your IP address.

Wi–Fi® Security for a Wireless World™ - when you use public Wi–Fi® hotspots, all the information you send to and receive from the Internet is sent over the air in the clear. Wi–Fi® is a radio, broadcasting everything to anyone who bothers to listen. Web pages, emails and passwords, instant message traffic, everything that’s not encrypted is readable by anyone in the area.

PD-Proxy uses industry–standard Virtual Private Networking (VPN) technology to create a secure tunnel between your laptop and the PD-Proxy servers. When you connect to PD-Proxy, all your Internet traffic goes through this encrypted tunnel, preventing users nearby from intercepting your information.

Everyone has right to protect privacy online. No one should spy on you while you are browsing anonymously. There are times when we feel hostile environment due to one reason or another, and we really need some solution for anonymous internet surfing, PD-Proxy serves to be the best option at that time!
    A trial will convince you.

Re: PD-Proxy-Best VPN Tunnelling solution

Thanks for giving information about VPN
    From the past three months,I searched through Google for getting a good VPN service.
    Through your post i found a VPN and got fake ip.
    I checked my fake ip range using Ip-Details.com

+ Reply