+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ORLANDO REALTY INVESTMENT- A BIG SCAM!

ORLANDO REALTY INVESTMENT- A BIG SCAM!

Hi friends,
    I just want to let you know that Orlando realty Investment Inc. is a fraudster. This fraudulent company is being promoted on this forum by one pastor Dayo Lancelot. I came across him on this site and we started exchanging mails,he sounded true not knowing that he is just promoting fraud. I committed N20,000 in the investment scheme since since 28th June, 2010, up till now it's been one story or another. They did not deliver as promised. Please, don't have anything to do with this so called investment Co. they are nothing but fraudsters. His phone no is 07039568980;07039568080, he is based in Abuja, HIS EMAIL IS [email protected] . he posted it on this forum that this Co. has been paying him for the past 8 months,that was in June,2010. He even said he has been recruiting his church members and will be conducting seminars nationwide. So, tell every you know not to do business with them, i.e www.orlandorealtyinvestmentng.eu.pn.
    You can imagine them sending me a mail that I should pay more that they need that to update or something, that they don't want EFCC to probe into the amount they will be paying to investors a/c. If their hands are clean, why are are they running away from EFCC. PLEASE BEWARE!!!
    Discover how i'm making $$ daily effortlessly mail ariremakobiz @ gmail dot com

Re: ORLANDO REALTY INVESTMENT- A BIG SCAM!

my brother the nonsense pastor Lancelot want to cajole me too, he said he is a pastor with winner chapel abuja, just imagine the extend fraudster can go, using God name to fraud.

Re: ORLANDO REALTY INVESTMENT- A BIG SCAM!

@yuniq. thank u very much 4 d alert.
    everyone should take yuniq's advice seriously b/c i have had much bitter experience from these so-called this and that investment organisations like WINNERS BLISS INV., PARAGON PMCS, GOLD PACKAGE PAY CLUB,etc. most of them claimed to be pastors but the end tells.....dont wait for the end....STAY AWAY FROM SUCH SCHEMES NOW!!! they turn out to be dupes at the end and just disappear with people's hard-earned money. Be aware that some now hide under the cover of being multi-purpose co-operative societies(PMCS's). dont b deceived by this camouflage...some are fake!!!
    if u don't want your fingers to be burnt.....STAY AWAY!!!
    UNLESS U ARE DOUBLY SURE, THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE MY FRIENDS

+ Reply