IT IS ADVISABLE TO SAVE THIS PAGE OR IN MS-WORD

ONLINE FREELANCE WORKERS/CONTRACTORS NEEDED. FREE TO JOIN.
Hello,
If you are reading this message, it means you are looking for a legit job to do online. And I will say you are very lucky because majority of all the freelance sites are scammers. In fact when I was so badly in need of data entry site, I find it difficult to get one, and I finally accepted my fate as an online information marketer. Recently a Philippine friend of mine introduced me to a very good data entry through Yahoo Messenger. At first I had the usual impression about it until I checked thoroughly what the website is about.
It’s a marketplace between EMPLOYERS and CONTRACTORS. I will be giving you this information being a contractor ready to work for money.
How can you identify REAL freelance site from FAKE ones?
- You must NOT be asked to pay any money to join
- You must not be given any condition before you can get jobs, except for the READINESS TEST you need to take
- You must not be asked to sell or market anything before you can get jobs. It’s funny I myself have been victimized by this type of scam. I discovered a free data entry site asking me to get 300 referrals before I can be able to get jobs, I later discovered that they were in the business of getting leads (people’s email addresses and the rest) and selling to the people that needs it. Because of my LITTLE experience, I believed them because they constantly reply my email messages if I have questions. A real FREELANCE site must not ask you to refer anybody to get jobs.
- The moment you join, you must understand how they get their own profit
This awesome site has been online since 2003, and they have been performing well. Without you, they have no profit, so you can work THROUGH them for as long as you want. They get their money by charging YOUR EMPLOYER 11% in addition to how much you charge your employer. For example if $2500 is charged to your employer, you get $2250; the difference of $250 goes to them.
The types of jobs to do are just too much, even if there are 1 million contractors in this marketplace, there would still be more than enough jobs to do.
When you work from Monday to Saturday, the following week and weekends are used for reviewing both you and your employer’s activity, you get paid the second week after your work week on Wednesday. This process is required because of the large number of contractors and buyers (employers) in the marketplace.
Below are FEW among all the types of jobs available:
- Website designing. There is always big payment for web designing jobs.
- Graphic Design (Static/dynamic)
- Software Programming or Testing
- Data Entry. This is the easiest among all the jobs. Over 1000 data entry jobs are available for application every day.
- Creative Writing
- Copy Writing
- Technical Writing
- Translation from one language to another (i.e from English to French, e.t.c)
- Personal Assistant
- Telemarketing (Pays to have good ascent and history/experience)
- Advertising
- Email Marketing, and host of others
If you are a web designer, you have the greatest advantage because you could upload links to your previous work (Website you have designed), and there are handsome payment per one job, not to mention 25 or more jobs available to be applied for in a week.
NOTE:
- It is BETTER if you are an expert in AT LEAST one area.
- A newbie can also get jobs especially in DATA ENTRY, but you must be very familiar with computer and internet activities, and must be able to follow instructions properly
- If you know you can’t boast of your internet connection, please only select FIXED type of job, so that you can complete a job at your own time. However; HOURLY jobs are guaranteed unlike FIXED, but you can check HOW MUCH an employer has paid out, and how many FEEDBACKS the employer has gotten, how many STAR. If these conditions are met, then you have no problem, it’s because the nature of their job does not fit HOURLY payment.
- As a Nigerian You can only use PAYPAL or BANK WIRE to your dollar account here in Nigeria. (Costs $30 per transaction)
- You must pass the READINESS TEST and other TESTs relating to your area of expertise
- You should understand that this MARKETPLACE is only for qualified contractors and buyers (employers), and not for newbies hoping to start a new career in Telecommuting jobs.
- Although the most important factor in getting jobs is your COVER LETTER/PROPOSAL/ or BID for a job, it is advisable to have an eye-catching RESUME.
- Before applying for any job you must go through the whole education by the management (like FAQs), explaining everything about the marketplace.
- It’s an ADDED advantage to be an EXPERT, but NEWBIES are also welcomed. In fact, without any work history, I got REPLY to my application for a job shortly when I joined.
- AGENCIES (more than one contractor, with agency manager) are allowed.

BONUS:
Where you can get GOOD QUALITY US paypal account as a Nigerian in 3 days or less, don’t expect 1 or 24 hours account opening if you know you don’t want to get banned by paypal. It also comes with additional package; 10 sites to make $6 each ($60 total) daily into your paypal account.
Also if you want additional data entry sites, specify when replying payment details, but I can only boast of 1 that I have tested, and it’s not how many sites you have, it’s how many jobs you can get that determines your rate of success.
To get access to how you can join a marketplace to be a contractor, pay only N1000 to:
BANK NAME: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6319239031590
ACCOUNT NAME: Olabanjo Oluwatosin Temitope
After payment, please send:
FULL NAME
TELLER NUMBER
PHONE NUMBER
BRANCH OF PAYMENT
DATE OF PAYMENT to my Yahoo Messenger Id ([email protected]), or text to 08062123251
Or pay $7 Liberty Reserve to U3764669 and text me the batch number.

All The Best In Your Endeavors…...