I am glad to inform you that you can get PATENT RIGHT FREE,which is an intellectual property that is issue by Government to an inventor/idea people, in order to protect the product,idea or concept which will enable you to license,sell or produce it yourself without anybody use your idea,new product,process or software.It is one of viable means of creating legacy for yourself and be among inventor who have created new product such as Bill Gate of Microsoft,Steve Job of Apple Computer.In year 2005 i got patent right on one of my invention,the name is Quickmobilefood with patent right number Rp16188 which was supported and financed by Nigeria Government but it was not a thing that come like that,after spending two years on preparing the patent application which was rejected by the agency because it did not met the standard.I later went back to my drawing board and came with accepted by the agency and was processed within a year.My experience will assist other idea people the hard way I went through and save them of the cost,time and provide sufficient and valid technical information that many expert are keeping secret and sell at high price.I definitely packaged ebook for the purpose of bringing this advantage to people because it will enable them to get PATENT RIGHT FREE IN NIGERIA.It also useful for filing patent right in any other part of the world.Price of the Ebook is only N3000.
You can order for this E Book from WWW.free-patent..com OR BUY directly from SuccessDigest Magazine by paying N3000 into their bank .Acct Name:SADC Bookstore,Acct Number:0015454761,Bank Name:GTbank or UBA BANK PLC with account number:1001980667.After Payment:type *MCB* your name,your name,your email and product number which 171,amount paid and bank name to 07054638883.
This is supported by Money Back Guaranteed by SuccessDigest Magazine

Tags: free, idea