Dear Friends, Count your self lucky for visiting this site today. Kindly throw off your shoes, switch off your phone, draw closer to the screen and throw away all distractions around you right now. Do you know that Millions of Nigerians are poor today because they refuse to grab or embrace life-transforming and golden opportunities right before them? Well, What I am about to offer is a method and techniques you can use in order to be self employed within the next 24 hours. Actually, the things I am going to teach you are not really secrets at all; they are only secrets because you do not presently know about them. OK! Get yourself relaxed and let me give you the break down of these wonderful offers. ….Here they are: * Step By Step How To Produce Liquid Soap, Bar Soap, Detergent soap, Bleach (Stain Removal) and Pomade * Required Chemicals/Materials for Production * Where To Get The Chemicals/Materials * How To Package Your Products WAIT A MINUTE, AM NOT DONE YET, Am not going to let you hang in between by just getting these Wonderful products offer and do nothing with it, I want you to be totally free from working for someone by applying what you learn. Also you will get the following bonus if you order for this book early. Free Bonus #1: * How to Easily Raise Capital in Nigeria With or Without Collateral. (Cash Value = N5, 000. Yours Free!) Bonus #2: * The Science of Setting Rich by Wallace D Wattles. This eBook will teach you how to achieve your dreams, goals and aspirations with unfailing mathematical certainty. It will help you understand the good things and wonderful positions which God wants for you in life. Then it goes further to teach you how to achieve them. (Cash value N3, 000 yours free) Bonus #3: * Conversation with Millionaire by Michael Litman and Jason Oman. This e-book will teach you what millionaire do to get rich that you never learned in school. (Cash value N2, 000 yours free) What Will This Special Offer Cost Me? This package costs just N8, 000, yes that's the price considering the fact that you're buying a 'license to print money'. But for a limited time only, we are giving it all away at an Introductory Price of N2, 00 if you place your order before April 30, 2012 However, we do require as a condition that you write us a sincere testimonial to let us know how good you find our Package. Let me add that your testimonial might be used in our national advertising. Order Today at N2, 000 and Save N6, 000 How to Order your Wonderful Products Offer: Pay to any of the Bank below - Nationwide. Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Account Name: Yusuf Azeez Account Number: 034 6515 719 After Payment, text "Wonderful Product Offer" with your name, email address, phone number and your teller number to 081 6615 7771 As soon as we receive your message we will prepare your package and get back to you within 30minutes of your payment confirmation. WE ARE COMMITTED TO SEE YOU FREE FROM BEING UNEMPLOYED!!!