+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nigeria import and export zone forum

Nigeria import and export zone forum

You don't have to pay 50K to learn how to export agricultural produce or solid minerals to Asian and European Countries. Let us share ideas on the business. Good 4both newbies and existing traders. Sign up @ Nigeria Import and Export Zone - Index
    Import and export opportunities in Nigeria: www.importexportnigeria.info
    Or get Free stuffz online at www.freesampleswebsite.info

Re: Nigeria import and export zone forum

Get lists of agricultural produce dat u can export as dry season is fast approaching. Since solid minerals are not seasonal you can export them through out the year non-stop. These are minerals you see around you, most especially in your villages. You can order for different Metric tons of lead ore, zinc ore, iron, mica and others from us or our sister's companies like 3t impex. You are welcome to the export forum. Nigeria Import and Export Zone - Index

The simplest and 1st stage in export business is Contract sourcing, good for internet lovers and fresh graduates. The 2nd stage of export business is products sourcing and the last stage include logistics and freight forwarding. We will break this information further down to understand as times goes on. Feel free to sign up @ Nigeria Import and Export Zone - Index

@mutholeeb, am so glad u brough up this topic, i av been thinking abt going into export commodity bizness....i made contact with an agency requirement me to paid 30k before acceptances into the seminar.... i was discourages immediately...
    pls how much do i need to start up this business? and wat do u mean by Contract sourcing? is dat the peoples/customers that will buy my goods or wat? pls am a fresh graduate, finished NYSC 3months ago and really nid to start somtin on my own ... i wud appreciate if u answered my questions. thanks

There are websites called B2B Websites that provide you opportunity to showcase your products to buyers in europe, asia or US. The contract sourcing, as d name implies means looking for contracts from buyers dat nid products dat are available in Nigeria. It is like a sales man looking for buyers to buy his/her company's products. Good b2b websites where u can meet buyers is alibaba.com. You can search for chemashie concept on alibaba.com and see all our products displayed. Since you don't have capital to start, it is best to start sourcing for contract. He who searches for contract is called export or business broker. But you must be careful when dealing mostly with chinese and indians or sometimes Nigerians can disguise as buyers. Just last month i recived a contract worth $35000 from a chinese man who infomd me in d contract detail to bring the products to a company in apapa b4 he can pay. You must scrutinize the contract before signing. Upon getin d contract, u can outsource to some individuals or companies that will handle it and get your 5% of the contract wich can't be less than 100K. Sign up at our forum free. Nigeria Import and Export Zone - Index

We have contract for up to 2000MT of Lead ore to be exported to China and India. If you can handle this project or part of the project kindly get back to me on 08034018955. This contract are waiting for people who can execute them.

+ Reply