My answer is Yes and No....Why?

Because it can only be "Yes" if you know how and you are doing the right thing. Also it can be "No" only when you don't know how and you are not doing the right things.
I want you to know that "Make Money Online" is easy and real if you know and have the tips to follow in other to succeed. I will like to share with you the easiest ways to make money online.......

1. Blogging: Is the means many Nigerians and internet entrepreneur is using to make money online. This is done by create a blog site and use it to make money. There are many ways in which you can use this to make money include:
#Google Adsense
#Affiliate Program
#Chikita Adsense
#Flipping
#Sell Your Own Products
#Advertising Space......and many more

2. Article Marketing: This is another way people are making money online even myself although it may not be much depend on how you can write a good articles and submit it to article sites which some of this site pay you some commission for your article. There are many article site you can submit your articles and get paid for it include:
#Triond
#Associate Content
#Squidoo
#Hubpages......and many more

3. Write For Clients: This is one of the ways to make good money online and this will be determined by your content as some says that "Content Is King". So the more you can write,the more clients you get and the more money you would be making to your pocket. There are many internet entrepreneur that is using this method to make good money include:
#Onibalusi Bamidele......and many more

There are many other ways to make money online but if you need more details on the above ways or other ways to make money online you can reach me through: [email protected]