Hello all,

In Dec 2011, a spectacular program was launched - ULTAMEX. It took the world by storm because it is different from the conventional programs

that we all were used to in the past. I was fortunate to get the information early and i did my best to alert members of this forum to get in at that

time.

2 months later, i am now in MEX 1 , GRADUALLY going to MEX 2. I have earn more than $360 as of today.

I don't want to bore you with stories or testimonies. If you care about your financial future , i believe that this is the best , affordable , highly

lucrative and rewarding program for you to make your dreams a reality by the fall of year 2012.

Now, the website is www.ultamex.com or http://wenetprofits.com/ultame x/index.php . Use any of these site to register. Use 'divine2009' as sponsor.

You will need an Alertpay account funded with $65 . You can convert your liberty reserve to Alertpay using www.swapgold.com

Once you have funded your Alertpay account , log into your ULTAMEX account and ACTIVATE it immediately. If you have any 3 friends of yours

who are interested in securing their financial future , encourage them to join too. By the fall of 2012, you will have moved thu the 5 MEX of

ULTAMEX automatically without liftiing a finger. Your total earning will amount to $29,470 , approx ( N4.5million ).

You have an opprtunity of getting started now. If you need any help on this , email me on [email protected] or sms /call 08034686716

Below are some of the FAQs on the site. Read it thru.

Cheers

How do I register and pay to get active?
Click on the Getting Started button on the Ultamex website, all the information is there.
Ensure you register to the right sponsor. Members who do not have credit cards can arrange with their sponsors.

Do I need to sponsor new (members) associates?
You do not need to sponsor but Ultamex does not recommend this as it may take a while before you cycle thought the 1st stage called the Feeder! You will cycle through the Feeder but may take 3 months or even more with the automated system. Sponsor 3 and help them sponsor 3; earn commission in real-time and bypass the feeder. You earn faster, move quicker through the system as well. So it is advantageous to SPONSOR.

How much is a member potential earnings without sponsoring?
Feeder = FSB $30, Mex1=$330, Mex2=$960, Mex3=$3440, Mex4=$8240, Mex5=$16500,
Total = $29,470.00

What if I do sponsor? Do I get rewarded?
Sponsoring will give you an added advantage. Firstly you get paid real time Fast Start bonuses, Secondly you get Sponsor bonuses when they complete a mex level. You better believe it! Example; if you sponsor 1 member you will receive in total $8,905.00 in bonuses when your referral is forced through all 5 Levels. Imagine if you sponsor 10 members? 10 x $8905.00 = $89.050.00 in sponsor bonuses!

What is the sponsor bonus per level?
Mex1=$70, Mex2=$230, Mex3=$710, Mex4=$1430, Mex5=$6465, Total = $8905.00 per referral.

How are these positions filled?
All members start in the Ultamex feeder, force filled in a straight line from top to bottom by the company, the members above, beneath and your efforts. The member tools describe the feeder system and also the fast start bonuses, and movement into MEX 1.

If I sponsor 3 members, do I upgrade automatically to Mex1?
Yes, any member who brings in three personally referred will bypass the feeder and go into MEX 1. Those who were in at the launch were placed at the top of the feeder to generate into MEX 1. Note any member from date of launch should recruit at least 3 more and actively move into MEX1. And by encouraging their current downlines to do the same, they will move faster movement and income No, everyone force fills the feeder in a straight line from top to bottom.

How long will it take a member to automatically upgrade into Mex1?
A member who personally sponsors 3 from 26 December 2011 will immediately move into MEX 1.This can be the same day you joined. For members who do not sponsor, this can take time dependent on the volume of new registrations- no time frame given.
Once you are in Mex1, earning accumulates very quickly. if you work as a team and help your 3 get their 3 and that is it! You are on your way to financial freedom!

What makes Ultamex different from any Network home based business and why will it work?
Ultamex has permanently solved every problem new entrepreneurs struggle within the Direct Marketing and Direct Selling industry. Ultamex starts with the Force Filled Feeder unique auto-pilot system. To have a successful business it must be automatically fed by the members and by the company. Ultamex has created a unique leveraging of new positions into the force filled feeder. This is what creates results, pushing people to cycle through all 5 levels. While going through all levels, Ultamex automatically creates 3 new positions per member for every level. There are 5 levels that every member achieves. CREATING 2 NEW POSITIONS PER MEX PER MEMBER FORCE FILLING THE UPLINE MEX AND HELLPING YOUR DOWNLINE MEX! This is very powerful and never has been seen before. The feeder will never stop pushing members into the next level. Ultamex also has a system for hard workers to get rewarded accordingly. We fast start bonuses on every direct referral. Ultamex also has matching bonuses.

What are new positions?
A new position is a position that the company puts for you and it’s FREE. This is a paying position which allows you to earn over again. Members will be cycling through the 5 levels over and over again with new positions. These new positions will also generate new positions and this will therefore be a recycling system, giving members unlimited income power, yet another amazing and unique concept of ULTAMEX.
What is a U-Helper position?
A U-helper is an Ultamex helper, a company position, that is there to help everyone out of the feeder.
The U-helper is there as a position, helping members go through all 5 Mex’s, the U-Helper will also follow members into MEX 1 and son on, and members will get paid accordingly.

Is Ultamex International?

Yes! We are a global company

.What e-currencies do you accept?

All transactions are done in USD
We have Solid Trust Pay and Alert PAY as payment processors.
 Pay by credit card - Visa, Master Card, American Express, Bank
 Flexible depositing and withdrawals
 Send money from over 190+ countries