Is that really possible? Google Adsense terms and conditions will explicitly tell you that you cannot open or own an adsense account without a website. You need a website that has to be approved by Google before your account can be opened. What I am telling you is how to earn adsense income without owning a website. The process is very easy as you will see.

Before we start, let me introduce myself a little; You can call me Judeand I am CEO of Jux Global Links Ltd. I am an online writer and earn a living creating and writing web content, articles, SEO content, product
descriptions and all forms of writing content for foreign websites and
clients. I also earn regular adsense revenue from my numerous online
contents on various websites.

However, the truth remains that like many of you, my first venture into the world of online income was with trying to earn adsense revenue. I opened a number of blogs and about 3 websites over the years and virtually made nothing substantial. That was when I started making relatively good money as a writer.
Yet, I always loved the idea of adsense revenue because it is truly one of the few forms of residual income that allows you generate sustainable sums of income every month, without much post-setup effort. So I kept trying to make it work until I stumbled upon several ways to make relatively impressive income without owning your own website or much effort.
The information I share with you is one of the easiest methods that I
implement and use successfully.

A number of Nigerians may have tried adsense in the past and may have
met one or more hurdles such as;
- Costs: Domain Registration, Hosting Fees, Maintenance Fees
(Some will tell you that you can avoid this by creating a free blogger
account)

Rubbish- Waste of Time!!!!!

What you are about to learn is a Complete Revolution…

- YOU DON’T NEED A DOMAIN
- YOU DON’T NEED A BLOGGER ACCOUNT
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO DESIGN A SITE
- YOU DON’T NEED TO PAY HOSTING BILLS
- YOU DON’T NEED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- YOU DON’T NEED TO WRITE OR CREATE CONTENT
- YOU CAN START USING IT WITHIN MINUTES!
- YOU CAN START RIGHT NOW!
- IT WORKS!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying that you cannot make adsense income
without a website, for that is incorrect and false. You can make good
adsense income with a website (I am presently working on one myself
that may have been launched by the time you are reading this;
www.naijaarticles.info).

However, you will agree that to get your website to succeed will need loads of work, to build it, maintain it and then promote it. Promoting it is one of the major problems.
A lot of people read e-books or attend seminars and quickly open a blog or two.
They pick niches such as “weight loss” or something related to pets. Yes this two are very profitable niches, but they are also very competitive. There are lots of established bloggers and websites owners operating in that niche.
Can you continue to create regular original and quality articles or content on it?
How will you promote your website? How will people see or visit it? How do you generate substantial cheap or free traffic? How will it earn income for you when you cannot get traffic?

NOTE; TO SUCCEED WITH ADSENSE, YOU NEED ADS, CONTENT AND TRAFFIC.

YOU CAN GET ADS FROM GOOGLE, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN
CONTENT IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLS AND TIME, BUT HOW DO
YOU GET TRAFFIC? WITH NO TRAFFIC, YOU EARN NOTHING.
This is probably why this method is very effective and simple to implement. You don’t need your own website, you do not even need to create content………
what you need is a website that already has tons of traffic.

IT IS A TECHNIQUE I AM PRESENTLY USING AND HAVE BEEN USING
FOR OVER 6 MONTHS.

Now I am giving away a package on how to do this and make huge income on a daily basis for N1000 Only!
To order for this package,
PAY N1000 to any First Bank Branch Near you
Account Name: JUX GLOBAL LINKS LTD.
Account No: 2016071391.
Bank: FIRST BANK.
After payment, Text “WEB”, Teller No, your name, E-mail address and phone No. to 07035559926.
Them you will get you login details as soon as your payment is being confirmed.
You Will Get This Package 10 minutes After payment confirmation.
You can also order for this PACKAGE from any part of the WORLD by using your Liberty Reserve account. For Liberty Account holders, Pay $10 to U4961496.