+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make Money

Make Money

I have a business opportunity that with some effort, you'll make as much as and even more than any employer would pay. If your interested, send a mail to [email protected] with the subject Make Money. Please include your mobile number and location.

k

Re: Make Money

i dont understand your post at all
    this look like scam to me
    cos if i have a business proposal, i will simply at least include the type of business shortly
    for example, oil and gas,building etc
    and then i will post my mobile number for correspondence
    you just gave a sketish,uncomplete,faceless, baseless, unfounded,weak presentation from an unknown person and u expect some idiot to send you his email and mobile number
    Sorrry, you gonna have to repackage your presentation and make it more informative,directional and comprehensive

Its not Scam.

Its Multi Level Marketing. When I get the mail, I'll reply with a detailed explanation of the business.
    k

Hi Mercy,

That I don't come all out and give detailed infor on the business opportunity does not make it scam.

This is a public blog. You don't expect me to just put my mobile number for some '' idiot'' to call. I have to protect myself as well.

Also, for crying out loud, I said send me a mail not send me money or any such thing. If you send the mail and you not like my reply, you are under no obligation whatsoever to do it. I said to include a mobile number so I can call, that way the person would get my mobile no.

If you read what I wrote, you'll notice that I stressed the need to put in effort ( work). If you know anything about scam, you'll know that they make you feel that you can make money by sitting down and folding your hands. The business opportunity I am involved in is not a sit-down-fold-your-hands-and-make-millions business. It is a legit international biz registered in Nigeria with an address that anyone can walk into.

Also, you will make money but you'll need to work for the money. I can assure you that the compensation plan is wonderful, and the products are so good, they literally sell themselves. If you put in the effort you put in for any employer in the biz, you'll make much more than that employer pays.

So please mercy, the next discredit something or someone, be sure of what you're saying. Ok?
    k

OK
    SORRY

You call Multi level marketing a business?

mlm is a very good biz but we dont understand the biz in Nigeria. People are taking great money if you have very good arm or type of mlm, for more details call 08032451201 [email protected]

+ Reply