I am doing this to help my fellow ,
Do you want to make money online for just surfing daily. This is your chance,no need to invest in all this programs, all you have to do to get paid daily is to make sure you login to the websites daily and click ads. Its called paid to click,its real and they pay into your eccurrency account.
I have compiled a guide on this. follow the link to read details and join the websites to start making money online for just surfing and doin mini jobs. Mini jobs means answering questions as task on some of the paid to click site.this questions are sponsored by big companies like amazon,google,ebay,clickbank,big online store and more.they pay this paid to click companies to help them seek for people online to review their producst.and once you are able to complete a task,you get paid for each task you complete.follow the link below to read full details.

http://moneyfocuss..in/2013/11/earning-money-online.html?m=1

I will post a guide on how to make money monthly for just typing captcha, and typing for websites online. Note that you must be a very fast typer.yes,you heard,all those codes you type sometimes when you try to login to site like yahoo,facebook,and more,its someone that pay this company,you are just helping them to solve captcha and you will think its for security reasons those captcha shows on sites such as yahoo and more. Follow this thread,