Hi Naijahotjobbers,

I just wanted to pass on this update from T.C.N. (Text Cash Network) I know most of you have heard about it but skeptical but I am urging you to please join ; join ; join ....

THE POWER GRID is a 10 level referral grid which will track everyone you personally refer on your 1st level; everyone your 1st level personally refers to their 1st level which is your 2nd level; this grid will track everyone referred up to ten levels below your Referral Agent's Position.

The only qualification to receive compensation in The Power Grid is to agree to receive up to 5 text messages or 5 e-mails daily and spend 3 to 5 minutes in your back office with The "Get The Word Out" Advertising Platform.

If you are in a T.C.N. non-text supported country, receiving up to 5 e-mails will be implemented. Each level may have an infinite number of Referral Agents.

Using the power of duplication, averaging 2 Referral Agents, the maximum income would be $2350.00 MONTHLY. If you increase the average to 3 or 4 the maximum income would be too high to put into print :-)

They also have 4 other streams of income which they will explain later, but the power grid above is pretty good to be starting with - especially when it's free!

The point to note here also is that if your country isn't on their list of text supported areas you can still participate by receiving emails instead of text messages.

Here's where you can sign up for free: Inbox me via [email protected] if difficulties arise.

http://nanolgroup.TextCashNetwork.com

Best Regards
Sunocoon.