Hello fellow forumites. It s been a long time on this forum and i must confess there has been changes. I want to give this opportunity for jobless graduates to begin to take their destiny in their hands. I remember when i used to post stuffs here around 2010, i started trading betonmarkets and later went into forex cos of the versatility and high liquidity in forex market. I used my trading techiques to trade betonmarket and i trained people. Right now, i am a full time trader and business man. I train people and also trade myself. I have employed managers in charge of my business and now i trade full time with a standard office for trading. Why i am saying this is that there are people who have learned trading and are frustrated. I am not saying i am there but each time i withdraw cheap money from via neft transfer from my platform, i feel ok but really want more. I want to train you one on one on my trading techniques so i can also increase my balance and hence my leverage to make more money. Call 08062144308. I will show you live my transactions and history so you could be sure. Peace out