Do you know you can up to $60 daily by just POSTING, SHARING, LIKING and COMMENTING on this very successful website, without much talk let me go straight to the point.
This site is where you can write posts, and earn while doing it. Many people are writing anything from personal posts to professional style posts. You earn by getting likes, comments and views to your posts.
The Earning Basics
Like it say's above, you earn for every like, view and comment but post article will give you the best earning up to $2 per post and within short period you can make up to $60 daily.
Its so simple as ABC, just POSTING, SHARING, LIKING and COMMENTING and you will be making money for doing that.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. WRITE OFTEN- The average this website writer submits 7-10 posts a day. When first starting out this is a little hard. But once you get into the swing of things it is really easy. Give yourself a goal of posting a certain amount everyday.
2. TRACK YOUR STATS- Everyday at the same time you should write down your: Likes, Views and Connections on a piece of paper. This makes it easier for you to track how much you are earning everyday.
3. SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER MEMBER'S- When you become social on the site, and like or comment of people posts, they will end up doing it back. I have done a little research and testing on it. Every person that I would like their post, they would do it right back.
4. ALWAYS PLAN ON INCREASING CONNECTIONS- There are some connections that will love your writing so much that they will like every single one of the article's you post. Connections are important because they get notified when you post something. The more connections, the more views and likes you will end up getting.
Rules
Even though this website is so simple to make money with infact very very simple, yet they too have their rule and regulation so you won’t abuse the goodwill of the website, i know that since people knows it’s very simple to make money with then they might want to abuse it which is very bad, so please always follow their rule and regulations, this website is a very easy site to work with. They do have rules like any other site, BUT the rules are easy to follow.
If the rules are broken, your account may be suspended, so these are their simple rule and regulations:
1. A post has to have more than 400 characters in it and it must be your own quality article never copy and .
2. You cannot post photos
3. You cannot use Traffic Exchanges, Any form of IP manipulation, A Virtual Private Network or Bot's to increase the traffic to your posts.
4. You cannot submit posts with mostly photo's and very little content explaining the photo.
5. Copying other content that is found elsewhere online.
6. You cannot post more than 10 articles in a 24 hour period.
7. You can only post in English.
8. Limit the occurrence of posting referral and affiliate links in a post.
When joining this website you need to be very good about following rules. Because if you don’t follow rules you can be suspended, your account deleted or specific posts that break rules will be deleted.
There are many people on the site that talk about how it's their 4th account they set up. You don’t want to do that, you lose alot of money when you don’t follow the rules. As well as you lose all the posts from previous accounts.

When thinking about what to write, if you get stuck, you can always write one directed towards other members of the sites and again Never try to copy article anywhere and post it.

Now let me tell you something knows that anything useful is worth selling for a price - plain and simple. People want to know how to make money and I'll gladly show them - for a price.
I show you how to make money every week by doing almost nothing and you give me a small fee for that knowledge – that’s a pretty fair transaction don’t you think?
And again am not forcing you at all to buy the eBook or do this, if you really want to boost your daily income this is for you and I did not say that you can make 5 million naira from this in just a month.
OK, HOW MUCH IS THIS GOING TO COST?

#150,000? No
#50,000? No
#3500? No
#20,000? Still no
What of #10,000 although it’s really worth the price but still no.
Ok what of #5000? I think #5000 is enough afterall you can make more than #5000 it depend on your commitment, but wait! Wait!! Wait!!! I won’t sell it for #5000, ok lets do like this since I promise myself that I will give it out almost free so let me just charge small amount of #1,500. Yes just #1,500 you will get this eBook, the reason I cannot give you this eBook free is very much and some of the reasons are:
1. This website is one of the very successful website that you can rely on and again you can make money anyday anytime you want with this website, so some website like this is always very expensive to give out free.
2. Even if I want to give it to people free, I will not because people never value free things.
Let me tell you short story.
I remember sometimes ago I gave one of my student free eBook and meanwhile this eBook is really worth selling but I just gave him but you know what, he never do anything with it, because he think since its free eBook he cannot make money with, so later he calls me that if I have latest eBook and I told him yes and you know what I did, after the payment I resend the first eBook I gave him first and I know he will call me because it’s the same eBook, although I have lots of eBooks that people can use to make money, so after some hours he call me that the eBook I sent to him was the same eBook he got free and I ask him why he have not make money with that eBook and he told me that he did not read the eBook since he got it free and he think that free eBooks are just crap, I told him never to ridicule free things, so I told him to go and practice what its inside that eBook and I will be expecting his response very very soon, I put that very very soon to it because I know it will make him instant success, meanwhile he call me in afternoon that day and you know what the following day at around 9: 30 am he call me again and he is so happy, he even blame himself that if he know before that free eBook will make him money he will not have abandon it, he thank me very very much and later I sent him the another eBook, but before then to my greatest surprise even though I don’t like still he force me to do it and he said he will not be happy if I reject it and what he did was that he sent me #2,500 airtime. So what am saying is that never ridicule free things, don’t say since its free so it’s useless, no nothing is useless, so like I said earlier I will not force you to buy this eBook but if you really want to boost your daily earning this is for you and for payment details for the sum of #1000 into any of these account details:

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: BALOGUN QOSIM IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0124257673

OR

BANK NAME: FIRSTBANK
ACCOUNT NAME: BALOGUN QOSIM IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3051129618

STEP 2: After payment text:
1. Subject: Posting, Sharing & Liking Package
2. YOUR DEPOSITOR NAME
3. YOUR TELLER NO
4. AMOUNT YOU PAID
5. BANK YOU PAID IT INTO
6. DATE OF YOUR PAYMENT
7. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

send it to this number: 08137875458 or any of these email addresses on: [email protected] and [email protected]. Once i confirm your payment from the bank, you will get the package containing the business manuals.
Online Transfer(Online Banking) is also allow but if you make the Payment Through Online Transfer(Online Banking) instead of Teller No you will send, Just send your Payment BATCH NO and other details i ask you to text after payment.

If you want to make payment through: Payza, PerfectMoney or Egopay just pay sum of $6 into any of these ACCOUNT DETAILS:

1. Payza Account Number: [email protected]

2. PerfectMoney Account Number: U5027787
Perfect Money Accoun Name: Balogun Qosim Ibrahim

3. Egopay Account Number: [email protected]

After making payment through any of these 3 online accounts you will send your payment BATCH NO and other details i ask you to text after payment.
Send everything to this number: 08137875458. Or any of these email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected].
You can also chat with me on BBM through: 7c52450e.

Special Bonuses
1. Get complete A-Z Manual and steps on how to make big money from NAIRABET this e-book you will see how to turn NAIRABET to your emergency cash whenever you need money. (worth #5000)
2. How to make $100 to $300 weekly by betting online sport: with this e-book you will discover how to make $100 to $300 weekly and you can even make more than that, it depend on your commitment and dedication, this e-book is part of my selling e-books and people who order for it are still making money from it so it’s your turn now to make that money from this website, you might want to know the startup capital, it’s just #$10 which is #1,600. (worth #3000)

3. HOW TO MAKE $100 TO $300 WEEKLY BY BETTING ONLINE SPORT: WITH THIS E-BOOK YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE $100 TO $300 WEEKLY AND YOU CAN EVEN MAKE MORE THAN THAT, IT DEPEND ON YOUR COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION, THIS E-BOOK IS PART OF MY SELLING E-BOOKS AND PEOPLE WHO ORDER FOR IT ARE STILL MAKING MONEY FROM IT SO ITS YOUR TURN NOW TO MAKE THAT MONEY FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW THE START UP CAPITAL, ITS JUST #$10 WHICH IS #1,600.

4. HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME WITH THE CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) IN 21 DAYS OR LESS, WITHOUT A LAWYER AND WITH LESS THAN N10,000.

“The ladder to success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity”.

Ayn Rand.