+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make $500 per day Now (Part 2)

Make $500 per day Now (Part 2)

Make $500 per day Now (Part 2)

I am out with another money making pack. After I released the former $500 per day pack, people haven't let me rest. Everybody wants to collaborate with me to start that up. I have been working with this for a while and the success is so huge that i decided to share it. Since you would not be needing any start up capital I decided to share it with you guys because its much more easy to start up.

I have just discovered the method to making $500 per day from your gmail account and microsoft outlook. These two tools will be working for you in autopilot and making you the $500 per day.

What is this method

This method involves being paid for doing a 30min worth of work.

You do not need:

- A website
    - a start up capital
    - a technical knowledge
    - or have to design your own graphics

What you will be needing

You will be needing just

- A gmail account
    - and microsoft outlook (which usually comes with any Microsoft Office Package).

These two tools will be going hand-in-hand in automating your new business and making you $500 per day. It is so easy to start and will take you only 30mins of work everyday.

With this method, you will make $500 in just 30min. I keep emphasizing this because it is so easy to do.

I repeat you do not require

- A website
    - a start up capital
    - a technical knowledge
    - or have to design your own graphics

All you will be needing are

- A gmail account
    - and microsoft outlook (which usually comes with any Microsoft Office Package).

To get into this, you need to pay a token of N2,500 only. That is all you need to pay to get this powerful money making pack. In addition, I will be giving you an extra tool that makes the whole process fast and easy for me. All it will take you is just N2,500

Also available...

Also available is my one-on-one training. I am also rendering training services based on this. I charge a humble fee of N5,000 only for this. I am planning a one-on-one training program this month.

Training Date: 12th March, 2011
    Time: 10:00am
    Training Fee: N5,000
    Training Venue: This time I am leaving Lagos for Akure. So the training will be in Akure, along FUTA Road, Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA). For more information you can call me on 08166234713

You can make your payment payable to:

Modebe Daniel C.
    Guaratee Trust Bank

Please call me up for more information on 08166234713

Re: Make $500 per day Now (Part 2)

Its amazing and unique a method. Some people are enjoying the method. A big thank you to Lekan Origbangba and Sukanmi Akerele for purchasing.

Re: Make $500 per day Now (Part 2)

If they really make such amount of money why ask for a down payment, this site is supposed to be for giving out free info not asking from people. Guys if you want a legitimate way of making money online just go to my thread and you will find a few of them and more coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by 1stargeneral View Post
    @ chuky5. And who told you that is what this website is for. NaijaHotJobs is the leading website where you can find free and paid information. I do not blame a friend I met here on this forum who said most of you guys believe in free free information to make money and do not want to work. His name is Mangerous. He is right. With free information one can make little or no money. So Chuky5, leave the realm of free information, leave the realm of not working hard to make more and understand the online business secrets well. Read up my thread to know how to start up. http://www.naijahotjobs.com/business...ed-images.html

@ Adomujoy.. Call him. How do you expect him to call you? You need him don't you?
    Guy r u backing dating or what! We r in Aug n u r talking of March; be serious.

+ Reply