+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make $500 per day now

Make $500 per day now

How to offer free text messages on the

Nigerian networks and get paid in dollars..

This is highly possible and it is what i

have been doing for the past months now.

I offer free text meassages to all networks

here in Nigeria and I am paid in dollar for

doing just that. Internet has never been

this wonderful and easy to make money from.

It is no doubt that I will soon in a few

weeks from now, hit a million naira in just

3months of starting.

I am now a self realized millionaire. That

has been my secret of making money this New

year, 2011.

But success isn't complete when people

around you aren't benefiting from your idea

or business. Therefore I have decided to

share my secret and method of making

N275,000 per month on the average.

I trust Nigerians for one thing. That this

information will not stay long as a secret.

Therefore, I am only going to offer for a

while.

My package which includes my secret, in an

ebook and other things you will be needing

will cost you a token of N2,500.

Yes N2,500. I pegged it on that for a

reason of which it is not everybody that I

expect to buy it and secondly, I wouldn't

want it to go round so rapidly an quickly.

That is what I am here to share in this

community...

So if you are interested, you can make you

payment payable to:

Modebe Daniel C.
    Account Number: 4314560291590
    Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank

For more information, pls call me on

Re: Make $500 per day now

You don't seem to understand what I am talking about here. This is an opportunity of a life time, where you get make N275,000 per day and still counting. Can you beat that?

I am still waiting for your responses. Make your payment now and get the full .zip package with everything necessary. You are about to make it big on the internet with my simple secret method.

If u make dat much a day or even a month,then y ask 4 a price dat much again??Have u not heard of a saying dat"There is love in sharing"??this is Val's season o!!SHARE

Awww! I wish i could. Do you know how much eateries make per annum? If truly its all about sharing (Val season) then they should be giving everything they have for free. Its not done like that.

In addition to my offer, i have decided to introduce my one on one training. I'll be giving you life training. If you are interestd, call me up on my number above and den we can proceed. You will see i am not kidding when i say you will be making $500 per day. Give me a call now.

@Adomujoy. It pays to be informed. The fact you have never experienced it doesn't mean it is not existing. Are you looking at the exchange rate or the money in dollar? Do researches well my friend. There are even methods that pay higher than $500 per day. The funniest thing is that not everybody is made to know those methods because it will saturated. Same thing with mine. It can be saturatd. That is why i dnt want to share it to everyone. I pegged it at N5000 earlier but my first customer said it was too expensive though but the returns is huge. So if you can't afford it, its normal. Instead of pointing out "faults". No hard feelings here. You are entitled to your opinion. My target is just 20 people. After which, i move on with my life with other methods.. So who else is goin to order?

Thank you to Mr. Yinka, biodun lawal,Peter Okojie,Bosun,and if i'm not mistaken bimkpe.I hope i got the spelling, for buying my package. I also want to add that there is free support so feel free to call me if you have problems.

I didnt add this function.. Do you know that one of my scripts in this package will bring you unlimited autopilot traffic. Its a must because i have fashioned the script in such away that they can't have access to the thing you promised them until they have been able to get the required number of visitors u demand of them. As a result, it begins to expand your visitors. Amazing right. You too can have a feel of this. Just order now.

One sure way of convincing people is to post ur earnings if possible.

Dnt blame all ds folks 4askng a lot of questions. In oyinboland 'BELIEVING IS SEEING' but here in Naija 'SEEING IS BELIEVING. Show us ur proofs.

I am sorry I haven't been online to answer you questions. Do accept my appology.

As a matter of fact, you guys are right. You want a proof of my earnings.

Unfortunately, I will be revealing so much when i do that. My keywords, source of alternate traffic, number of subscribers and other vital details I will not like to reveal. What I will be showing you is how to I get everything rolling for me.

So based on that, I can't reveal that. But its left for you to make your choice and decision. I don't expect everyone to believe me. Its not even for everybody to have access to it so that it market will still be fresh.

I appreciate all your comments.

I also render one on one training based on this. They should be in a better position to know if my method works. Like I said, its your choice to believe on not to.

So whoever is interested should call me up on my number

Thank you so much

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has purchased my product and to the ones I have trained. Please don't forget my ID Laechero, cos I am coming up with something great in the future for you guys. I appreciate you guys alot.

P.S.: WITHOUT PREJUDICE!

Nobody is saying you should reveal ALL TECHNIQUES INVOLVED. All we are saying here is that since it's good to 'share' knowledge, it behoves the sharer to generously scoop the surface of such information AND honestly convince people as to how practicable such information could be. $500 per day is some huge sum of money that people may want to be sure it's possible to make before extracting from their reservoir of savings.

I am positive to let you know that if anyone else had the same information posted before yours, YOU WOULD DEFINITELY ask for clarifications. . .WON'T YOU? So, if you need 'OUR N2500', then create a proper SALES LETTER. For example, I'm into broiler business. Visit my site at:

www.broilerbusinessguide.com and see what I'm talking about.

Best of luck.

Thanks.

Pauloch.
    God has never stopped being in control

+ Reply