+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make $500 daily with liberty reserve and Alertpay! Get paid weekly!

Make $500 daily with liberty reserve and Alertpay! Get paid weekly!

This is going to be the most annoying post you will read.
    Come oh, do you think any of this guy makes $500 or more daily?
    And i see some people are interested to earn that amount. If you see such threads know that it is Pure SCAM!!!

Look, my main business is making money with liberty reserve and alertpay, and in all my years online i have never earned more than $280 per day. And when i earn 100dollars in a day, i spent more than 22 hours on my computer, and this is done because i have investments in Hyips and was lucky to see a hyip that double my money from liberty reserve to alertpay, that website turn to scam in less than 48 hours.

The truth is you can earn that much per day.
    Now let me ask you?
    - what are the ways of earning with alertpay or liberty reserve?

- mention atleast 3 ways to get paid to your LR or AP?

Well here is the answer.
    Paid to click- you will only earn less one dollars per day, and this sort of websites turn to scam everyday, for every clicks you get paid around 0.005 or worst. And you need to join more than 10 of this paid to click site to see any significant money, and out of this 10 websites you join, 8 might turn to scam before you reach payout! Ouch! That is the truth.

Secondly you can earn with your liberty reserve and alertpay by investing online, Yeah this will need some capital to start, but in this case you are only risking your cash, if you are not wise, you might end up losing all your investment.
    Personally i have three Trusted sites where i invest with my alertpay and they pay 2% daily, that is a total of %60 monthly. (so far i have $850 in investment) this investment program can turn scam without any reason. So you will need to be ready to take the risky of losing your money.
    But what if you can do it with the money you earn from the third way i know of making money online with alertpay and liberty reserve?

Make money to post in Forums.
    This is tedious but it is the surest way and most trusted way of earning with your liberty reserve and alertpay. (note you can earn $500 per day with this method, even if you are a BOT!)
    with this method i was able to raise cash to start my website business that earn me cash on autopilot with adsense and Amazon affiliates.

And they hardly turn to scam,
    this one takes time but it can make you around $150 to $300 monthly.

There are forums that will pay you 5cents per post.
    And when you reach 100 posts you can ask for withdrawal.
    So here if you join 5 forums and you are able to post 200 posts weekly in each forums your total earning per week will be $50 per week. If you are not lazy then you can easily post 400 posts per forum weekly and earn $100 weekly.

Now there are two forums that are paying around 20 cents per post, but this forum you are going to know tit and bit about forex- but this is not a must- just be wise to reply to posts.

Okay from this 2 forums you can post around 100 posts in each forums and earn $40 or if double it to earn $80 weekly

after doing all this you can earn $180 weekly and your money will be in your alertpay or liberty reserve, no story.

Remember you can't keep doing this unless you love hard work, after i personally did this i use the money wisely now i earn €25 or even more daily with my adsense sites and around $500 monthly With my affiliate programs.

Now tell me, how Possible it is to make $500 daily with Liberty reserve or alertpay and i will pay 100,000Naira to pick your brain.

Never trust any program that says you can earn money from exchanging from one exchanger to another.

Am always happy to help, if you need some info then call my line or send me a text i will reply. 08038959128

If you are looking for a quick way of earning money online with liberty reserve or alertpay without working, then please don't call i can't help.

Re: Make $500 daily with liberty reserve and Alertpay! Get paid weekly!

Geez! It took me a whole 30 minutes to write that! I hope this will help some good Nigerians from !Some! bad Nigerians.
    How i hate Nigerians whose work alone is to scam Nigerians.

Some informations are real and some are junk. Do your research properly before investing any thing!

Re: Make $500 daily with liberty reserve and Alertpay! Get paid weekly!

Never fall for exchangers who promise you can make money from exchanging your liberty reserve to perfectmoney and vice versa. They are all scam.

+ Reply