+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make $25,000 & unlimited $10 over & over again - to infinity!

Make $25,000 & unlimited $10 over & over again - to infinity!

HOW YOU CAN MAKE $10,000 OVER AND OVER WITH MASSIVEGOLD

STOP whatever you're doing right now and take 5 minutes out of your time to learn about this exciting opportunity.

I'm going to show you exactly how anybody with no Internet skills or previous experience can earn$25,000 and $10 over and over again both online and offline.

Would You Be Interested In Learning How?

I should tell you now that this is NOT one of those so-called "get rich quick schemes" or anything else like that.

Just a PROVEN system for making REAL daily cash on the Internet into your bank account.

Discover How To Make Unlimited USD $10 plus USD $25,000 Over And Over For Every Single Minute Of Your Effort... Quickly, Easily And Automatically While You Sleep!

You are about to experience the most powerful cash generating system of all time. This system is producing very generous incomes and will continues to do so forever...

MassiveGold is set to break all records in the online opportunity and you are invited to join now.

This runs CIRCLES around any business yet seen, even MLM, forced matrixes, binary plans, MGM, board or recycling plans, cash evolutions, resellers, ultimate programs or linear structure plans...

Become a MassiveGold Member today, introduce others and receive $10 from all of your members' first referrals and $10 from all of their first referrals to infinity.

YES! Simple math quote it as $10 x n x n earning opportunity.

And all payments will be going directly to your account, not through MassiveGold or any other third parties account.

HOW WE WILL WORK IT OUT

First you need to pay only $10 to your sponsor. Then you need to pay another $5 to the admin for maintenance fee.

The total fee for joining this program is only a one time $15 payment. It is one time payment for life. No daily, weekly or monthly fees!

Here is the interesting part...

After having your first direct referral (your 1-up referral), you are qualified to receive payment from other new members. In other words, you start earning with your second referrals onwards. Your first referral is considered as your 1-up referral and you are not earning anything from him/her. You will receive payment from the next members after the 1-up referral.

Consider this scenario:

• You join MassiveGold today.
    • Then you refer Mark. Mark is your 1-up referral.
    • Then you refer John. You earn $10. John then refer Linda. You earn $10. Linda then refer Steven. You earn $10.
    • Next, you refer Ted. You earn $10. Ted then refer Mike. You earn $10. Mike then refer Ken. You earn $10.
    • You can refer unlimited number of direct referrals, and you can have unlimited number of indirect referrals, which means, unlimited $10.

Below is an outline of the MassiveGold system so you can easily understand how to join

Follow the directions below and you'll be on your way to making at least $10,000 because most people respond due to low investment and high potential.

• Purchase the MassiveGold Package for only $15 by spending $10 to your sponsor (for helping us to share this opportunity) and $5 to the admin account (as maintenance fee and for the product itself).
    • You receive a private member only area and website to share with others.
    • Earn $10 for each referral you introduce except for the first referral.
    • You will earn $10 from all of your members' first referrals and all of their first referrals to INFINITY.
    • Fill out your last referral structure and you immediately qualify for your first USD $25,000.

You can earn $10 x $10 to INFINITY plus USD $25,000 over and over for a ONE TIME out of pocket expense of only $15

Click Here To Join MassiveGold Today!

Or use the link below:

http://massivegold.biz/

After joining, email me info at massivegold dot biz )and I'll put you thru on some things like how to earn quickly and easily with the system.

Good luck.

Re: Make $25,000 & unlimited $10 over & over again - to infinity!

Now after joining, you'll have to promote your referral link (I'll talk you through that after joining). Get people to join the program through your unique link and you'll get paid $10 for every of your referrals down to your referral's referrals.

This is the link again: http://massivegold.biz/

As a bonus from me personally i will give any one that join through the link above simple step by step guide on How To Set up A Professional forum In Less Than 60 Minutes. And also how to Get Cheap Laptop From China.

After joining send your username to infoatmassivegold.biz.
    The Ultimate Online Wealth Sharing System

MassiveGold Frequently Asked Questions

Is MassiveGold Legal?
    Yes. MassiveGold is a business that uses the power of multiplication and duplication in order to sell and/or share the following, to the pure benefit of its members; electronic products (ebooks, software, etc) and profits sharing system program.

How Long MassiveGold Has Been Online?
    MassiveGold has been online since 2003 and are living proof of a successful business and money-making program on the net.

How Much Does It Cost To Join?
    One time payment of $15 ($10 goes to your sponsor and the rest $5 goes to the administration).

Do I Receive A MassiveGold Website?
    Yes. All members receives a web site of their own.

How Do I Earn Money With MassiveGold?
    You earn money when your friends join us with you. You will earn money when anybody joins your friends too.

Do I Need To Refer Someone?
    Yes.

What Is The Potential Income?
    Unlimited $10. Far and deep down to infinity ($10 x n x n).

Will I Always Have To Work At The MassiveGold System To Continue Earning?
    No. You can stop working your system at any time in the future. You may want to set yourself a target at say $25,000 a month and then simply stop promoting your business, the entire system is run automatically... advertising, emails, marketing, actually everything is automated!

Can I Resell The Products That I Am Going To Download?
    Yes. Some products do have resell rights, the ones we have paid for. The rest is purely to assist you growing your business!

I Have Done A Lot Of Advertisemet But I Did Not Receive Any Payments. What Is Happening?
    You will receive payments when someone joins your network. Payment is automatic and directly goes to your account.

Why My Sponsor Username Appear At My MassiveGold Site?
    It could happen since you don't have qualifier (1st referral) yet. Your username will appear in your MassiveGold site when you have 1st referral already and you will start to earn from your 2nd referral onward.

Can I Spam To Get More Referrals?
    No. Spam is not allowed.

Who Can Buy The Profit Package And Participate In This Program?
    We accept members from all over the world.

Can I Have More Than 1 Account?
    Yes. You can have as many accounts as you like, you can even use the same LR and email address to all of your accounts.

How To Buy Your Profit Package And Join This Program?
    All payments are made using Liberty Reserve. Please click here and complete the simple registration form.

I Want To Join MassiveGold, But I Don't Know How To Promote My Site?
    There is an unlimited number of ways you can advertise your MassiveGold referral site. There are free and paid auto-surf programs that will allow you to effectively the program with your referral URL. Additionally, you could submit the link into various search engines available, post in a variety of forums, purchase ad space and even post your referral URL in the signature of every email or post you make. And, don't forget, word of month is very powerful.

What Is Liberty Reserve?
    Liberty Reserve is an electronic currency, that accept and receives payment.

How To Get A Liberty Reserve Account?
    Creating a Liberty Reserve account is free, click here to create your own Liberty Reserve free account.

How To Fund My Liberty Reserve Account?
    There are lots of third party websites that offer to buy and sell LR. Example of one in Nigeria iswww.nigeriagoldexchange.com. You can Google search "Liberty Reserve Exchangers In Your Country" for a list of exchangers you can use.

How Can I Withdraw Money In My LR Account?
    You can withdraw your money through LR Exchangers in your country into your local bank account.

Still have questions? Contact me directly on infoatmassivegold.biz

JOIN NOW TO ENJOY THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND CYCLE OUT OF THE MASSIVEGOLD REWARD PROGRAM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, WITHOUT STRESS!!!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

You can join gold today

http://massivegold.biz/

+ Reply