Greetings All...God Is Truly Smiling On Us!

This is a program that pays you $11,000.00
(Eleven Thousand Dollars).
You pay Nothing...Ever.

You just find 4 people to BLESS, and when you receive your $11,000 in your AlertPay account, you simply send $1,600 back to the program as SEED money, and you will be blessed over and over.This is from a financier who wants to share with humanity. He is very Christian in his life .Minister Hooper has introduced us to a blessing program:
"The GIFTED that keeps on Giving".This is a major stand for the body of believers to move from substandard to ABUNDANT living by blessing others.
Get in right away and follow directions!

First: Set up your Personal Pro AlertPay account at, if you don't already have one:

www.alertpay.com

Second: Click on REPLY and fill in details below and send back to your sponsor, me anielisha (I will actually be personally assigning a new sponsor since I have my 4 already).

1. Name:
2. Address City/State/Zip:
3. Email Address:
4. Contact Phone #:
5. Alert Pay Email:
6. Referred by: anielisha

Don't forget to include your AlertPay email address.
This is how you get your funds.

Third: Send ALL the information to: [email protected]
and I will send it to my sponsor Marc Zerari. He will send it to the program.

Fourth: Review your list of personal acquaintances and contact them about this program. IF they are interested, send them this email that has been edited to reflect YOUR info for the appropriate changes. If you don't have 4 people to send it to, or you can't get 4 people, let me know because I may be able to help you out.

Your 4 people will send their information to you, and you send it to:
[email protected]

This program will BLESS you with $11,000.00 with your submission of four (4) others you would like to see blessed. Minister Hooper has been SO blessed that she is blessing us INTO the program. Apostle Isaiah Thomas and Executive Pastor L. Hooper only ask that you BLESS "The GIFTED that keeps on Giving" program with a gift of $1,600.00. This is SEED to bless others with the same blessing you have received, and that you BLESS your Church with a TITHE and offering! The remainder of your blessing is for you to enjoy and bless as you are led.
Minister Hooper is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We are excited to walk into this new season in our lives as we stand on the promises of God!

Please contact me as soon as you have set up your AlertPay Pro Verified account and emailed your information back to me. Please think of the four people you would like to see blessed and prosperous! I'd like to request that you reply expeditiously so that the blessings of God may flow!!!
MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!
[email protected]

N/b: I don't believe this program is a gimmick but a true blessing for all of us. Howeve, you realize that everything in life is a gamble, so we will hope and pray that this works. Cheers