+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make $1000 in the first month of the New Year (January)

Make $1000 in the first month of the New Year (January)

oqcdeck.png
    Fellow Offliners,

I've got something to share with you that I'm super excited about. Everybody involved in Offline Marketing is looking for new ways to expand their business and put money in their pocket QUICK.

When I first started out working with offline businesses, the biggest obstacle I ran into was landing new clients and getting my foot in the door with them to build a long-lasting and profitable relationship.

I know what it's like to cold call for hours on end, just to come up fruitless. I know what it feels like to drive around town going from business to business with high hopes, only to have each "no" crush your spirits just a little more. It can be really difficult for those just starting out to build a client base that will not only pay you, but help refer new clients to you as well.

Recently, I came up with something that I knew was brilliant, somewhat by accident.

Seriously, it all started at dinner after a round of golf while having a leisurely conversation over a beer with a friend of mine who also offers offline services. I made a joke, and as soon as it left my lips, we chuckled - but then when we thought about it a little more.

After a few more beers (maybe a few too many) and bouncing ideas off each other for a couple hours, the joke I had told evolved into a serious cash pulling idea. It sounded so perfect that I had to get to work on testing it right away.

I went home that night and put in about two hours work. The next morning, I put in a couple more hours finishing up. That afternoon, LESS THAN 24 HOURS after we had cooked up with the idea, I was holding a $1,450 check from a local business owner in my area.
    In the first week, I landed FOUR CLIENTS for over $1,000 a piece, and over $5,000 TOTAL!

The method I cooked up is as simple as it gets. More importantly, you can repeat it over and over to your hearts content. The sky is the limit with this one. Better yet - it offers you a GREAT way to turn a little effort and a $1,000 client into a recurring client that pays you month after month.
    Here's what this method DOES NOT INVOLVE:

• Endless hours of market research
    • Boring monotonous tasks
    • Wasted time and effort on the sales process just to get a "no"
    • Getting shot down over and over

I can't say too much about the method in specifics, except that it's a new spin on an old method. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

So what's it going to take to succeed?

If you've got four hours, you could have a $1,000 check in your hand tomorrow from a local business owner. More importantly, you could turn that client into a long lasting recurring customer and offer any of the other offline services you may currently have in your arsenal.
    Here's the cold hard facts:

• You CANNOT EVER saturate this method
    • You can repeat this method over and over to your heart's content
    • You WILL grow your business with this
    • It will put money in your pocket, possibly as soon as TOMORROW
    • You will see leaps and gains in your offline efforts you never thought possible

When you read this method, your jaw will drop, you'll smack yourself in the forehead and say, "DUH!" Add in the tricks that my golf buddy and I thought up over our beers, and this method is really unstoppable.

In no time, you'll be getting checks like these:

That is all there is to this.

If you feel you want to jumb in on this contact me right now for all your needs

This method will teach you how to grow your income to $1000

This method costs only N2,500 to be revealed

If you are interested, you give me a call on 080888803045 or 08166234713
    Be expecting your response.

Do not let 2012 get unaware.

Re: Make $1000 in the first month of the New Year (January)

It is so easy to make such an amount of money freely and quick. Most of people get scared starting off because they feel they will fail. But when there is traffic your earnings will know no bound. So the question becomes, where does the traffic come from? That is what i will b revealing to you. This new year cant just pass you whem you have put the right things place.

+ Reply