Well, I am happy to tell you, that one of the huge source of income opportunity for your alongside that is production of sanitary consumables like toilet wash, air freshener etc.
Do you know why big companies like Procter and Gamble, PZ, ReckitBenkiser, Unilever and the likes have refused to do away with the production and sales of sanitary consumables like toilet wash, air freshners and disinfectants and disinfectants? The secret is simble. They have discovered that this industry is a silent goldmine. Truth is, if every other product – line shut up, the sanitary product units keep pumping money into their accounts.
Now, have you thought of the fact that wherever human beings reside, there would always be a need for sanitary products? People make use of toilets and bathrooms; so, there will always be a need to clean up these rest rooms. The need to make living rooms, bedrooms etc small good has prompted people to go for air fresheners. Again, do you know that these products are daily consumables that get used up by you and I in a matter of days and off we go to purchase a new one?. There’s no doubt, this is an industry you should play in and make easy cash like the big companies –now that you know they can be produced easily(though with utmost caution) from your backyard with minimal capital. This is your chance to grab your own share of the pie in the sanitary ware industry even in the midst of big players.
The production process of toilet wash/liquid soap, air freshener, and disinfectants is very easy. You do not require a degree in chemistry to learn it yourself. All you need is to acquire knowledge of simple chemicals and how to combine them. It’s as simple as a tailor combining deferent pieces of fabric to come out with unique clothing. You also need to know about chemical handling and safety. The time frame required to produce some of these products is short. For example, toilet wash/Liquid soap can take between 2-3 hours to produce.
so you can check what i want to ofer you in the attached file