+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Let's Team Up To Ensure That All Participants Make Their 1st Million In 6months

Let's Team Up To Ensure That All Participants Make Their 1st Million In 6months

I've been marketing on the internet for a long time now and I've made these observation
    about many would be internet marketers from Nigeria.

1. People want to make money without putting in the required effort to learn and the capital
    to get their business started.
    2. People give up easily when things don't work the way they anticipated.
    3. Others have learnt a lot, put in much money, have been persistent, yet things haven't
    worked for them.

It is because of the third category of people that I'm starting this thread. All that is needed
    is team work where it will be ensured that everyone succeeds.

So if there are serious minded people who want to team up with me to ensure that we help every
    participant make his first million online in the first half of this year (6 months). Indicate your interest
    below by replying I'm interested.

What I want us to do may not be easy but it is very simple. We're going to be accountable on
    this thread. Therefore bookmark this thread (Ctrl+D) so you can always come back to it.

All information about this venture is presented on this thread. Please go through it and follow through to my
    blog to get the whole picture. It is after you've done this and you still have questions that you should call me.

Indicate your interest and let's get the ball rolling.

Re: Let's Team Up To Ensure That All Participants Make Their 1st Million In 6months

Pls indicate your interest here. thanks

Re: Let's Team Up To Ensure That All Participants Make Their 1st Million In 6months

Let me try again to explain. Here's how the plan goes: There's a simple business I've been running for a while and it has been cool for me. But I've observed with dismay that the people who joined under me weren't serious and persistent enough to make it work for them. I realised that many are newbies who are overwhelmed by the so many things on the internet. I've decided that I'm going to give a helping hand to people who are going to take me up on this.

I'm going to start with 10 serious people who I'm going to help to make their first 10 sales. I'm going to monitor them as they inturn help those 10 people I helped them get to make their own 10 sales. They will also have the responsility of monitoring their 10 people as they help their 10 people make their own 10 sales. This means that everyone who comes onboard is guaranteed getting help to make his first 10 sales after which he'll then be on his own to make other sales.

If these 10 sales are monitored to the third level, it's easy how that will translate into N1m for the participant. As these sales are being made, one is also building a targeted list of business people he can sell other stuffs to in the future. The money they say is in the list!

Read the whole concept here:

http://www.edohsmart..com/2013/01/ma...0000-in-2.html

Once you've started making something from here, you can then afford the bigger programme I have in stock for you.

Please copy and this url on your browser. Remove the "(dot)" and replace with ".".

http://www.edohsmart(dot)(dot)com/20...0000-in-2.html

thanks

Please copy and this url on your browser. Remove the "(dot)" and replace with ".",put after the edohsmart and ".com" at the end.

edohsmart(dot)(dot)com/2013/01/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-2.html

thanks

QUICK SMART PROGRAM

MAKE ONE MILLION NAIRA (N1, 000,000) IN 6 MONTHS WITH THE QUICK SMART PROGRAM

If you decide to participate, you will be required to send two N1,000 Bills to just two of the people on the list shown below, with an email or phone call which ever you choose asking them to add your name to their mailing list and send you a copy of, "PHASE 2" More about that shortly.

Please take time to save this letter in your Mail Notepad or drafts so that you can edit the prescribed areas later if you decide to join. Once you finish reading check the honesty of me that I have paid my N2, 000.

The very first step is to call the two people in the position #1 and #2 from the current accountability list below, and ask them if they have received their N1, 000 from me. This is what makes the success of this program CERTAIN. You will not send money to me until you KNOW that I have paid the people in position 1 and 2.

POSITION #1 – Adedapo Modupe O.
    FIRST BANK PLC
    ACC NO: 3059420490
    PHONE: 08036090858 .
    EMAIL: [email protected]

POSITION #2 –Matthias N.I.M Beauty
    FIRST BANK PLC
    ACC NO: 3049903237
    PHONE: 08060088415

The above are the two people I sent my N2, 000 to. After paying them, I sent them an e-mail to add me to their mailing list.

After you have verified that I'm genuine and decide to participate, Go to the Bank of the person in position #3 (me), pay N1,000 Bill, text details of payment to me, such as Name, receipt number, date of payment, Branch of payment, Your email address and phone number, then include a note that reads:

"Please add my name to your Mailing List and rush Phase 2 to me"

NOTE: Only the person in Position #3 supplies Phase 2, NEVER any other person.

POSITION #3 – Absalom Edoh.
    GTBANK PLC
    ACC NO: 0027518631
    PHONE:

Next, go to the Bank of the person in position #4, pay N1, 000 Bill, and send details of payment to his email address, such as: Name, receipt number, date of payment, Branch of payment, your email address and phone number, then include a note in the e-mail that reads:

"Please add my name to your Mailing List".

NOTE: There is no “and rush Phase 2 to me" in the 4th person’s message because it’s only the person in position #3 sends the Phase 2 information.

POSITION #4- NEKSUMMI MATTHIAS

FIRST BANK PLC

ACC NO: 3016935979

PHONE: 08063306838

If you do not have a bank account and you want to participate, you may consider opening one as fast you could. You can open an account with as little as N1000.

If you need a beautifully created blog just like mine, pay an additional N1000 into the account of the guy in position #3 (me) making a total of N2000 to position #3(me) and then contact me for the blog. So that i can design a sweet blog such as this for you. I’ll advise you speak with me first about the blog before you pay into my account.

NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EDIT YOUR COPY OF THIS LETTER AS FOLLOWS:

FIRST: Move the person currently in POSITION #4 to POSITION #2.

Be sure all information is copied correctly and completely.

(The person originally in POSITION #2 is now dropped from the list, and has made their N1, 000,000)!

SECOND: Move the person in POSITION #1 to POSITION #4 with all correct information.

THIRD: Move the person in POSITION #3 to POSITION #1 with all correct information.

FINALLY: Enter your name, complete bank details or home address if you don't have a bank account, and e-mail address in POSITION #3. Please also provide your name and e-mail address at the end of this letter. Remember, you only send the N1,000 Bill to the names in position #3 AND #4 on this letter.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THE NAMES IN POSITION #1 and #2.

NOTE: When typing your email address, please remember to be accurate. Double check! Once you start, there are two simple things you must do to make this work for maximum return in 2 months.

BE PATIENT at the start! It takes easily a week or so to really get up and going, and to start receiving lots of money in your Bank account or letter box.

BUT THEY WILL COME! This is the internet!

YOU WILL DEFINITELY MAKE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY WITHIN A FEW WEEKS, "JUST LIKE ME" and you will also have a mailing list service to use to further enrich yourself.

THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO MAKE MONEY FAST! It is very inexpensive to participate in, just compare it to the value of lottery tickets- where making money is next to impossible. Think of the power of the program running internationally.

FURTHER INFORMATION

You may already feel that this program is not what you thought at first, but still remain doubtful or a little unclear about whether or not to have a go. Unlike so many other programs you do not send money to four or five people for reports, recipes or disks or any other product. Nor do you risk losing your time and money.

This program is less demanding and does not take advantage of the Novice online marketer. Effectively, we all become a team - we know that we must follow the rules and that if our team works we all win.

This program has been set up so that you will succeed. If you do exactly as described, then you will succeed in this business. To compare this with the many uncontrolled programs:

First of all, this program has only four controlled levels -not five, six, seven or more uncontrolled levels like other programs.

When you first send this program out, you will soon get 20 –25 people who will send you N1, 000 to join the mailing list and to commence their Phase 2. They will do this only after they confirm that you have paid your N2, 000.

To account for curiosity seekers, and people who don't recognize the opportunity (not you of course!), let's say that only 10 people then actually pursue the program provided. These 10 people then put your name in the accountability list position #1, and their respondents will be asking you if they paid their N1, 000 Naira. Their active participants will then move your name to position #4, WHERE YOU WILL BE RECIEVING N1,000 Notes from 10 x 10 x 10 people. That's a total of 1,000 people. 1000 x N1, 000 = N1, 000,000. (One Million Naira)!

You may think that it will be difficult to attain this; the strategies outlined in Phase 2 will make it easier for you to EASILY GET 20 -50 people in less than one week, WITHOUT YOU MEETING OR TALKING TO THESE PEOPLE. At the same time, you will only spend about 2 hours of work setting it up, after that people will come to you to get registered and pay you, not you going to people. No other program come this close in EASILY MAKING YOU A MILLION NAIRA IN 60 DAYS!

Once set up, it now runs on Auto-Pilot pouring in Avalanches of N1, 000s into your Bank account daily. All you do is spend ONLY 30 minutes daily replying people online that you have been paid several N1,000s. Because this is done on the internet, it moves very quickly.

Therefore, you only need 10 ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS who actually promote this program to reach your target. The information in Phase 2 gives you Sure-Fire Strategies to get 20 - 50 people in a week's time. Think of what will happen if 20 of these people become active to the 3rd level, it can give you an easy N8,000,000 in 60 days, but to be conservative, our target is N1,000,000 in 60 days! Once you receive your N1, 000 from people, make sure you send out PHASE 2 to them. At this point, all you will have to do will be to answer the e-mails saying, "YES, I have been paid"

NOTE: Be sure to keep a record of those who have paid and added to your mailing list, and respond very quickly to verifications requests. I will suggest you keep a record of everyone who has paid in different folders in your mail Notepad.

The first will be those who have asked you for PHASE 2 and to be added to your mailing list (your direct down line), and the second will be those who have just asked to be added to your mailing list. When you have been asked to verify somebody, just go to the folder in your mail notepad and scroll down after opening it search for that person's name.

Remember that you may send this program to people who send you similar programs. Many such people are keen and active users of opportunities sent to them, and this one is safe, fast and simple. It will not appeal to cheats, yet be great for anyone looking for a VERY low cost fun investment.

SUMMARY OF THE SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW:

FIRST: Save the whole of this letter as PHASE 1, somewhere in your e-mail box, where you can edit the changes. (Names, Addresses, Bank info, E-Mail addresses and Positions).

SECOND: Get two N1, 000 Bill/note and Rush to pay People in Positions #3 and #4 respectively (N1, 000 each) with an e-mail request to join their mailing list. NOTE: That cost is your only financial risk.

THIRD: Update the names on the list carefully, as detailed above. Your name, Home address or Bank details and E-Mail address, names in POSITION #3 (where mine is now). You then wait for PHASE 2 to arrive in your e-mail box from me. This will be sent the same day that I confirm that you have actually paid your N1, 000.

HOW YOUR NAME MOVES THROUGH THE SYSTEM:

FIRST: Your name starts at position #3 in Phase 1 - to all of the people who gets your business opportunity. PHASE 2 will help you to easily reach your target of 20 - 50 people in one week.

SECOND: You will email PHASE 2 out to each person who has sent you N1, 000. You will be instructing your respondents to place your name in POSITION #1. You will then begin receiving inquiries from others asking if you have been paid your N1, 000. You will keep track of all those who have paid. You won't be receiving much at this stage (just the N1, 000 you received from each person in Phase 1, which will be from N10, 000 - N25, 000 or more).

THIRD: Those people who have just enquired as to whether payment was made to you will be getting another 10 or more people to participate, and your name will then be in POSITION #4. This is when you will receive the BIG MONEY!

LAST: Your name will be in position #2, where you will again be receiving enquiries, and you will be likely to answer at this point YES, I'M N1,000,000 RICHER. Many will then participate and make money also. Participation is all that we require for success. Isn't this a brilliant Business? We really have the best, because we have created a fool-proof and cheat-proof system where everybody has accountability.

Your small investment of two N1, 000 Bills will reward you with N1, 000,000 or more! Once again please call me if you have any questions. None of us will go back for a new beginning.

But, we learn and grow, so all of us are able to make a new start. Just do it! Good fortune to all of you who participated - and have fun! Once you have decided that you are going to make N1, 000,000 in the next 60 days, you have checked the accountability of me, and have paid your N2, 000; you will be ready to start preparing for Phase 2. Do you see how easy it is for you to make your first N1, 000,000 in 60 days? If you don't think it is easy, or don't completely understand it, then read over until you do.
    I've decided that I'm going to give a helping hand to people who are going to take me up on this.

I'm going to start with 10 serious people who I'm going to help to make their first 10 sales. I'm going to monitor them as they inturn help those 10 people I helped them get to make their own 10 sales. They will also have the responsibility of monitoring their 10 people as they help their 10 people make their own 10 sales. This means that everyone who comes onboard is guaranteed getting help to make his first 10 sales after which he'll then be on his own to make other sales.

If these 10 sales are monitored to the third level, it's easy how that will translate into N1m for the participant. As these sales are being made, one is also building a targeted list of business people he can sell other stuffs to in the future. The money they say is in the list!

If you still want some help, then don't hesitate in calling me with the numbers below. Do NOT ignore this. Your Financial Future might depend on it.

08067871497, 07059091250.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I BELIEVE IN HARDWORK BUT IT'S NO LONGER THE DETERMINANT OF FINANCIAL SUCCESS, SMARTNESS AND INFORMATION IS THE RIGHT WAY.

I got a letter this morning from one of my online mentors and I wish to share some sweet parts of the letter with you:

...The universe is built to conform to
    the power of your words.

Magic began to occur in my life, when I
    decided to:

1. Speak what I wanted into reality.

2. Live the dream that I speak, the
    SECOND I had the resources to do so.

It was as if I became…

…"The Magic Man"

Because for whatever reason, when I
    confirmed to my unconscious mind that
    I would REWARD myself with my vision,
    all of a sudden…

…anything I wanted became instantly
    accessible to me - and it seemed as if
    it were 'magical.'

It's funny how, since then… it seems
    that I've ALWAYS been in the right place,
    at the right time… met the right people,
    that had to be here…

…in ONE MOMENT… to get the results that
    I want.

So now, I've set a bigger vision.

It stopped being about ME.

And STARTED being about YOU.

AND helping YOU live the life of your
    dreams.

And helping YOU speak your FUTURE into
    reality.

And helping YOU live the 'drink out of
    a coconut money' lifestyle...

When I read this letter. I said this guy is just speaking out exactly what I've set out to do. In the quick smart programme, I have nearly 40 people! But I'm not sure these people are making anything out of the programme. For me making sales is no big deal but it's a great challenge for many. Therefore people, it's not about me this year, it's about you. I've given myself the task of coordinating this programme to ensure success for everyone.

We shall make it this year!

Am interested.

As I finished writing the above, I came across this facebook post of one of my mentors and I'd like to share it with you:

Why I have a low tolerance for bull poo:

3 years ago, when I got started, I used to take bull poo from people. I had a good excuse for it:

I wanted them to succeed so bad, I was willing to get walked on a bit, because I assumed (for some crazy reason) it was useful.

Then one day, I realized something:

Someone is only an expert in areas that they get results.

So for example - if you have a crappy marriage, you're not an expert in marriage. (I don't care what books you've read)

If someone makes $638 a month after 3 years blogging - they are NOT an expert in blogging.

Usually, a conversation goes something like this:

Loser: I don't like your system, because you have everyone blogging on one domain. That shows everyone your selfish, and just care about yourself.

Me: Ok... how does that show I'm selfish?

Loser: Because I know a LOT about blogging!

Me: Out of curiousity - how much do you make blogging?

Loser: A LOT... so much, you couldn't imagine it.

Me: How much?

Loser: $6.32 last month... but I've only been doing it for 2 years...

Me: I think you're a loser.

Loser: What? But I'm not greedy!!! I give ALL of my training away for free. You charge for it!!!

Me: What? You're training on how to make $6.32 a month? No offense, but your training sucks. If you want to make money, and stop being a loser, step one is to not criticize the business practices of a community that gets literally millions of times your personal results every month. Step two, stop trying to be a guru, when you need to be a student. That's what I did.

Now, there are two responses:

Loser: I'm getting the soup nannies to attack you! You're evil!

Ex-loser, and yellow belt in badassery: You're right. Let's make some money. I shouldn't criticize something that I don't understand - because I don't have the results to prove anything that I say.

To the latter: Congratulations, I commend you on your evolution.

To the former: I need a new gardner. If you'll stop complaining, I might give you a job.

+ Reply