+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: LAGOS WOMAN MADE N600,000 IN A MONTH WORKIN FROM PART TIME

LAGOS WOMAN MADE N600,000 IN A MONTH WORKIN FROM PART TIME

Ng daily news has revealed how a Nigerian woman made over 500,000 a month working with google from home through their famous profitable adsense campaign.

Online giant Google, worth over 100 billion dollars is the most used search engine and internet market place. Google is the #1 internet site in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday. Using Google and the other search engines to make money online has become an eye-opener. There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are scams. From the conversation with Gloria the woman who made the money as posted on the site she said, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day that I filled out that form."

This is what i have found and i think you can check it out for your self.

I think i should share it. To get her full interview report visit the link in my profile.

If this is not true please come let me know by proof so that dont get involved

Re: LAGOS WOMAN MADE N600,000 IN A MONTH WORKIN FROM PART TIME

Re: LAGOS WOMAN MADE N600,000 IN A MONTH WORKIN FROM PART TIME

THE LINK TO THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW IS UNDER MY USER NAME ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE POST COPY AND ON YOUR BROWSER

+ Reply