Good day fellow job seekers. I have something very important to share with everyone in the house.
I asked myself a question, when are we going to stop searching for jobs knowing well that working for someone pays less than working for you. We all have abilities to create jobs but I know you will ask, what about the finance. Finance is a primary constraint for those that have ideas but despite this constraint, we have to still confront the brutal fact which is our ideas must come to reality.
One honest truth is, the government have no plan for us. All they keep planning for is themselves. We have our destiny in our hands.
We walk pass opportunities everyday without knowing they are opportunities. I wouldn’t want to bore you with my essay writing.
My name is Stanley and I need a team of 14 young graduates to work with. We are going to share ideas, criticize ideas, analyze ideas and also finance ideas.
If you are a graduate and you have entrepreneurial spirit, you can think outside the box, please send your resume to [email protected]
My advice to other graduate out there is, form a team/group, generate an idea and develop it together. They say two heads are better than one.
Kind Regards