Some people most have heard abt H2i(Helping hands International) while some have not. For those who do not know about it i will briefly introduce them to you and what they stand for and how your donation of #6,600 can network you to financial freedom.
H2i is a charity organisation that offers opportunities to individuals who want to turn around their financial status for the better. Now this is made possible by your one time donation of #6,600 to this NGO and refer people to register. I know you will say this is all about networking; yes it is but it is networking in a different dimension because its all about team work. With two people under you have made your first earning and it grows like that as your network increases. Now it is not all about the money you qualify for different rewards such as cars, houses, laptops, Ipads etc. The offer from H2i people say it is too good to be true but instead to being in the committee of those that doubt while make your donation of just #6,600 and Network your way to Financial freedom.
People are really taking advantage of this opportunity so dont wait to be told.
To see the full package offered by H2i visit Helpinghandsinternational.biz
Also you can whatsapp or call me on 08027135043 and lets make it happen as we work together