+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: if you are not making anything online dis may be the reason

if you are not making anything online dis may be the reason

hi anyone reading this

During the past year I've read a lot of eBooks and studied many training courses. All that in addition all the blogs I follow and read, the email lists I've subscribed to. In addition to the free stuff, I've purchased many information products, starting from simple #3,000 products and up to the #15,000 a month coaching/training programs.

I've liked (nearly) all the products and courses I've bought and learned a lot. In total, I've used thousands to educate myself to online marketing. By now, I should be making tons of money, right? Well I'm doing OK, but we are talking 4 t0 5 figures a month,

So I am making some, but I didn't get there easily and i could actually make something online just because i focused on the area i know something about and that i love working with and because i wanted to capture my area before i go international, that means i started locally selling to people around me in Nigeria.i know most of you want the hundreds, the thousands, the tens of thousands. But i need to tell you this only very few get there, so how can you make sure you get there? It certainly won't happen if you sit on your butt and do nothing.
    or start running after marketers with fake products or get rich quick scheme which makes only the marketer rich and not you

start small

i own a lottery prediction website that sells software,charts,predicts and all other stuff online because that's the area i love..and i m doing good

so what can you do?

look at what you can promote locally,it might not be information product where everyone seems to know about...try other areas you know something about

like i have a friend who deals in bulk sms (TinSMS), we met last week and i couldn't believe how much he is making from that piece of website....he is doing really good that i envy him.

this is a kind of business that a lot of people are overlooking but the gain is alright so borrow a leave from me and my friends...and start small today and stop looking for get rich quick scheme

TinSMS

and if you are looking to start something today why dont you try the sms business
    my friend is willing to help you create a reseller website and help you kick start your online success immediately.

you don't need a lot of money for this business
    talk to him,call him or email him now

TinSMS
    [email protected](you caa talk to him on facebook too)
    yusuf onabekun
    tell him you saw a post by his friend kunle

thanks and more blessings
    kunlex
    stop picking lotto numbers in the air
    get sure lotto keys and plans
    www.lottobigwinners.com

Re: if you are not making anything online dis may be the reason

Really thoughful

+ Reply