I have said it time without number, that there is a secret desire that we all carry about, “we all want to be great and famous”. But this one simple fact remains: we cannot all become great and famous. And you may want to ask, “Why should I be so damned pertimistic?” I am only trying to be brutally honest. I have known from my 22 years of research that we cannot all be great because the price of greatness is high, and not more than 25% of any society is willing to pay it. Co if you belong to the class of 25% which I belong a group of people who will make their small dreams becomes reality, and then you must do the following 6 things
1 DISCOVER YOUR ASSIGNMENT: the chances of a person who did not discover his or her calling in life is very remote. The trouble in life are very enormous, and if a person is not operating in his or her area of gift, the high possibility is that, that person will wear out easily, lose life’s flavor and possible resign to fate.
2 GET NECESSARY TRAINING: have you ever asked yourself why a bank manager of about 50 years of age should collect ten times the salary of a bank gate man who is also 50 years the dividing line is training. Someone once rightly said “those who fail to plan are planning to fail” if you want to turn your dream into reality, submit yourself to training don’t mind what it will take you. Go for it
3 MEET NEEDS WITH YOUR GIFT: one wise man said “nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.” Dr. Robert Scheller said, “ the greatest secret of success is to find a need and fill it” if you discover your God giving talent, start finding how you can turn that talent into money-making machine by using it to develop what could help people solve a particular problem in their life which they will be willing to pay for. Meet people’s needs with your gift, and sooner than later you will be smiling to the bank
4 DON’T FEAR: they are countless ideas and dreams that had died as a result of fear and doubt and let me tell you, if someone dint have courage, you will not be having a dress on you now. If everyone were to be carried away by fear and doubt there wouldn’t be aircraft today. Think about it there would have been no electricity, no car, no GSM, no fan, no radio, in fact no house. The greatest step towards turning your small dream into big achievement is to throw away fear and doubt and embrace faith and courage. That is the secret of the great achievement you see all over the place
5 MOUNT A POWERFUL CAMPAIGN: one advertisement guru said “ if you don’t say here I am, nobody will ask you where are you” if you have a patented a product or service that will bring success, go all your way to tell the world about it. Make the sales and get your money. It’s that simple
6 HOLD ON LONG ENOUGH: .there are many obstacle on the way of a person heading for success. Don’t allow them to stop you.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
start your business today www.netprowealth.com
send cheap bulksms as low as 1.00k perunit www.netprosms.com