+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: How to start up a Business with little capital

Re: How to start up a Business with little capital

Many options abound.
    but first what do you mean by small capital, very relative. for some business N2m is small capital.
    but i will assume you are taking about say N10k-N20k. Your best bet is to SELL something.
    what you sell is dependence on your personality and your reach.
    are you a social person? then sell things that will be easy to tell people about
    if you are a reserve type then I will advocate, go into a small partnership or use the internet for selling.

it all boils down to what your type of person is. business is all about personality.

wish you the best.

ibianu.
    Job leads? http://careerplusonline.net

Do you think you can partner with a Forex company in the U.K and Nigeria
    and start making steady income every day?
    It takes very little to begin which will also give you side rewards
    or payments too.
    Its a wonderful project. Want to get involved?
    email [email protected].

On skype? call me. i.d: partnersforlot.
    Yahoo messenger: partnersforlot

? DO U HAVE ANY BUZ IDEA AND U DON’T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
    ? ARE U CONFUSED ABOUT WAT TYPE OF BUZ TO GO INTO?
    ? HAVE YOU BEEN BOTHERING YOURSELF ABOUT WRITING A BUSINESS PROPOSAL OR FEASIBILITY REPORT?
    ? DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ANALYSING AND INTERPRETING ANY COMPANY’S FINANCIAL STATEMENT?
    ? HAVE U BEEN EXPERIENCING LOW TURNOVER IN YOUR BUSINESS?
    ? DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT?
    ? ARE YOU IN NEED OF STAFF AND OFFICE MANAGERS(CLEANERS)?
    ? ARE YOU BOTHERED ABOUT THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU EMPLOY?
    ? DO YOU CONSIDER A BACKGROUND CHECK ON YOUR STAFF A BIG DEAL THAT TAKES YOU OUT OF YOUR ORIGINAL BUSINESS?

THEN JADE CONSULT IS A MANAGEMENT AND EDUCATIONAL CONSULT FOCUSED ON:

? RUNNING BACKGROUND CHECKS ON NEW AND OLD EMPLOYEE OR POSSIBLE BUSINESS PARTNER
    ? RECRUITMENT, MARKETING, CARRYING OUT FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND WRITING PROPOSAL ON PROPOSED PROJECT/BUSINESS VENTURE
    ? ANALYSING AND INTERPRETING FINANCIAL STATEMENT

TO CONTACT US:
    08096048067,08166732089,jadeenterprise2000@
    yahoo.com

? DO U HAVE ANY BUZ IDEA AND U DON’T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?
    ? ARE U CONFUSED ABOUT WAT TYPE OF BUZ TO GO INTO?
    ? HAVE YOU BEEN BOTHERING YOURSELF ABOUT WRITING A BUSINESS PROPOSAL OR FEASIBILITY REPORT?
    ? DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ANALYSING AND INTERPRETING ANY COMPANY’S FINANCIAL STATEMENT?
    ? HAVE U BEEN EXPERIENCING LOW TURNOVER IN YOUR BUSINESS?
    ? DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT?
    ? ARE YOU IN NEED OF STAFF AND OFFICE MANAGERS(CLEANERS)?
    ? ARE YOU BOTHERED ABOUT THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU EMPLOY?
    ? DO YOU CONSIDER A BACKGROUND CHECK ON YOUR STAFF A BIG DEAL THAT TAKES YOU OUT OF YOUR ORIGINAL BUSINESS?

THEN JADE CONSULT IS A MANAGEMENT AND EDUCATIONAL CONSULT FOCUSED ON:

? RUNNING BACKGROUND CHECKS ON NEW AND OLD EMPLOYEE OR POSSIBLE BUSINESS PARTNER
    ? RECRUITMENT, MARKETING, CARRYING OUT FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND WRITING PROPOSAL ON PROPOSED PROJECT/BUSINESS VENTURE
    ? ANALYSING AND INTERPRETING FINANCIAL STATEMENT

TO CONTACT US:
    08096048067,08166732089,jadeenterprise2000@
    yahoo.com

Go into distributorship,you need little capital for that,if u are interested in an effective everyday usage product with little capital you can call 08091598485.

De Don, what kind of business do you want to do? This is because no matter what ever kind of biz u choose to do, you must be success driven, resilient and focused because you will surely see challenges that seem insurmountable in any kind of business.

Are you willing to work hard and work smart?

This is a very interesting topic and here is my contribution for those who would refuse to accept the norm.
    Business start up with little or no capital is possible only if you can substitute it for hard work and gutts!!!
    1. You must be willing to accept internet technology and train your self for basic useage.
    2. You must be willing to work very hard and tirelessly remember you are your own boss and your ability to get your next meal will depend on your input.
    3. You must be honest, your failure to be honest will cause business destruction and you will soon outta business while the honest ones grow.

If you have these qualities you need to move to the next level. Which is locating an online business platform where you can own trade goods and services with other store users. The reason for signing up on a multi-sellers platform is that it acts like a mall and gives your business exposure rather than owning an individual website. I know this is a challenge in Nigeria especially since Ebay do not allow Nigerians to trade that would have been an A1 opportunity, but believe it or not a lot of Nigerian based onlinestores are springing up everyday.
    After locating an onlinestore, open a dropshipper's account and start dropshipping (dropshipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment even without any goods to sell) It may surprise you to know that over 60% of sellers on Ebay are drop shippers. When I first came to America I was a dropshipper and was able to make up to $2500 monthly. So I'm talking from personal experience.

After opening an account with the onlinestore approach dealers/importers to discuss your intentions and to have a working agreement to do business with them by directing customers from your onlinestore or making an order with them whenever you get a request. You can fix your own price but I will advise you to be reasonable for fast return. There is no dealer that will reject the opportunity to sell his/her products, some dealer/importers would give you special discount prizes. With a camera you can take pics of the dealer's product and stock them on your onlinestore. There is no limit on items you can sell online from provisions, electronics,computers, cars, etc. There are importers/dealers scattered all over Nigeria from Alaba international market, ladipo, Ikeja, onitsha, mile-12, onitisha and numerous P.Z distributors....etc

Dropshipping is huge in America and since it is unknown in Nigeria this is an opportunity to take advantage of it.

I will be glad to supply information of Nigerian online trading platforms or explain further on request.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR IDEAS 080915984985 OR VISIT WWW.BUSINESS-TECH-GENERAL..COM

www.naijabuynsell.com is a secured online trading platform where you can own a store online and trade amongs other stores It is an online virtual Mall. The trading platform was design with simplicity and ease of use, it is straight forward free from crowded information we see on so many websites today. This website was design with the thought of "YOU".

http://naijabuynsell.com and start dropshipping business.

Unbelievable right? But its true. Ever since I discovered this secret, I have never paid a dime for multilinks subscription again. You can also start doing the same. Download your copy of the 'Multilinks Free' tutorial today! I am an affiliate marketer and this is what I personally use to do all my work. Since then, my profits have been over the roof! I no longer need to pay for my internet connection. This leaves me enough money to invest into my affiliate business. If you are an affiliate marketer, you need to get this manual. If you do not have a Multilinks modem, hurry and get one now so you can start browsing with it for FREE!
    get it here
    h

Best offline business you can benefit from

It is true that most people don’t know where and how to invest their money. Most online businesses are expensive to run and sometimes one is always been skeptical about what is involved on online business. So below are List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(A) recharge card printing business
    (B) real estate management business
    (C) transportation business i. e. danfo
    (D) ice block production
    (E) modern car wash business
    (F) modern laundry business
    (G) charcoal exportation
    (H) cyber café business
    (I) operating a mini poultry from your backyard
    (J) a standard vsat relaxation centre i. e. where people can relax watching current football matches.
    Never jump into business you don’t have the basic concepts and feasibility. Mere reading of such headlines does not make you an expert. It will pay you more to visit a consultant on such field for questioning but however I have prepared a comprehensive manual for each of the above businesses just pick an area of interest and email me at evanvick@yahoo. co. uk. Phone nos- 08025701682
    Other manuals available
    How to travel abroad without many hassles from the embassy
    How to make money from customized bulk sms
    How to make money with gsm short code
    Laptop repair guide
    with your zain line
    How to produce perfumes from the back of your home
    use your decoder as a modem for free internet browsing
    Reply Cool

RIGHT NOW,WE HAVE THE PRODUCTS & THE BUILDING, BUT WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DOING BUSINESS TO PARTNER WITH US.
    ITS ALL ABOUT INTERGRITY & HONESTY, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE TRULY DETERMINED,TEXT YOUR NAME & LOCATION TO 08075904468 & THE ADDRESS + DETAILS WILL BE SENT TO YOU. YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS.
    G

+ Reply
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast