''How A Small And Medium Scale Soap Production Beat A Bloated Competitor And How You Can Copy What He Did''

Announcing a business opportunity manual to treasure with always! A magnificence product to eternally put an end to unemployment and poverty.

I have a personal reason for putting up this manual. Every day I watch people who hunger and aspire for simple means of employment. It's not possible for the government to grant employment for everyone.

It's indecision for someone not to regard the problems of unemployment. Self-employment is the guaranteed means of survival in an economy whereby there is no employment. Statistics show that Nigeria is producing youths without job placement.

Welcome to income opportunity in soap making. In an event of seeking wealth, the best option is to get yourself employment. And this is the reason this soap production manual is made available for interested persons desiring financial freedom.

If you want to be self-employed producing good quality soap, you are in here! The manual will show completely and step by step just as holding your hands, the secret formulae for producing soap of standard quality.

The manual will show you clearly the following:

Laundry Bar/ Tablet Soap, Bathing Soap, Toilet Soap, Aloe Vera Soap, Antiseptic Soap, Medicated Soap, Germicidal Soap, Detergent [powdered soap], Black soap, Liquid Soap and degreaser soap production.liquid soap production
How to register your business legally by your self with CAC Abuja with 4,500 naira only and by your self collect your company certificate of registration as a legal company that can carry out business in Nigeria.

The goodness of this manual is that it describes the manufacturing processes. That is, the PH value {chemical concentration}, sequence of adding chemicals, mixing intervals in minutes, and general descriptions explanations.

With this manual, high quality soap production is a snap. The manual is an experience craft for maximum satisfaction. I am extremely confident that you will love it.

There is nothing better than learning by example. And I say that straight from the heart. The manual is so easy to understand so much so that nothing stops you jump-starting soap production today and start making millions readily.

Consider these facts:

Soap is a product of necessity and very basic in every home.
It is a daily needed commodity. No one is too small or too big to need soap. The raw materials are readily and locally available.

Under small or medium scale production, electricity is not compulsory. Soap does not spoil easily. A good soap can last for years. Therefore,there is no risk of product damages.

About moulds, any furniture carpenter can construct hand-made moulds. Generally, it is the shaping of your soap that matters. The mould is only to place the molten product to solidify.

About mixing, you can buy plastic containers anywhere. Can start soap production in one room apartment or back of your house. There is no limit to the amount of soap you can sell. The demand for soap is unlimited.

This explains that once you start soap production, you will make so much money so that you will be asking yourself why you have not been doing this all these days.

In a survey held in Lagos not long ago, soap manufacturers disclosed that well over N1m worth of soap she sell daily. And that is only for one manufacturer. The springing up cottage industries {small scale} are actively selling their own share of the millions.

Now, with this manual, you too can start quality soap production and become happy with your income. The importance of soap making can not be over emphasized.

Beat unemployment today by ordering for this manual. Become self-reliance and become millionaire.

Soap production is not a new technology. If you want to be free from unemployment and become employer yourself, or desiring another income stream, or just interested in the secret formulae of quality soap, or you want to hit millionaire status selling soap, this manual is the complete fulfillment of your desire.

Even if you want to bless someone, present him or her this millionaire manual and he or she will never you for your love and care.

So how much is this manual?

If I were to charge appropriate amount for this manual, it suppose be anything around N12,000.00 only. But, because of some strategic thinking, that is, making the manual available for low and no-income earners, bearing in mind that this manual is to eradicate unemployment and promote economic development, we decided to sell for N3,450.00 only.

At this price, you will agree with me that it is a complete give away when you receive the manual.

With N3,450.00 only, this highly guarded secret manual, which soap manufacturers, never, even in dream, want you to know, will be sent to your email.

When I was learning soap making in Lagos, I experienced that soap manufacturers do not allow people go near to their production house.

This is because, if you access this chemically analyzed soap production specification, you will break their neck in mad competition selling similar quality soap round town.

Note: This manual is not for everyone. Because, this is a striking deal with soap manufacturers that I should sell only 100 copies. So, when the figure reach, it is gone.

Therefore, only 100 lucky Nigerians will have access to this profitable life changing manual who I hope will thank me for it latter.

So, when you hear of a good thing, act fast.

Call 08026240082 to check copies availability. After the figure is reached, the site will be pull down. So, act now while still not yet crowded!

On confirmation of your payment, the manual will be sent to your email instantly. To buy the manual, pay N3,450.00 into the bank details below.
Account Name: OLUKOYA MICHAEL SUNDAY Account Number: 206178941 Bank Name: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK

International pay through PayPal or Liberty Reserve. Email me at [email protected]

After payment, send your name, email address, teller number and phone number to

[email protected] You can also call me on 08026240082 for any question or comment.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

With One Week money back guarantee, the One week period starts from the day you make payment at the bank. And as comfirmation is automated via phone and email alert, so delivery of your manual is within minutes.

You have a whole One week to start work, if you apply the formulae prompt in the manual and does not produce the promised high quality soap, in quality one with the latest quality soap in town, then your money will be refunded. No hassle. No questions asked. No stress.

But, if there is no response from me, report the account name to the Nigeria Police or EFCC and remember to show them a copy of this soap production manual.

Yes, this is how confident this discussion is. Buying this soap production manual is the highest use of intelligence you can do yourself. Of this, there is no doubt.

See you the top!

PS: Remember procrastination. The bad habit of postponing what you wanted to do for nonsensical useless excuses. Really, this is the different between the rich Dad and the poor Dad.

PSS: Remember, I warn you about this. Now, if you make up your mind and place order for this manual, nothing stops you jump-starting soap production and marketing for millions!

Good greetings!