hi,you can send sms to any network worldwide at 1 naira.solar powered laptop that last for at least 8 hours without power supply. you can charge it also with electricity if you so wish. it comes with a free mobile phone just for you.get a radio that you can use to charge your phone. it is being powered by cranking i.e. by winding it, though it could be powered by solar, battery, electricity, it also has a rechargeable battery. it is an am, fm and shortwave receiver. it also comes with a very bright torch to see in the dark whenever "power holding" decides to hold on to their power. this product comes in handy especially this period of subsidy removal when petroleum price has hit the roof. you will save yourself a lot of money on buying fuel to charge your phone, listen to news or watch your live football matches. if you are a business man, you can't afford a flat battery on your phone as you might miss out on an important business deals.watch live barclays premiership, la liga, world cups, nations cup, cnn, channel o etc like me with this device. the most interesting aspect is that you can watch your live matches even without electricity or putting on generator. pressing iron that uses "i better pass my neighbour generator.and so many more.for details mail: [email protected] cheers!