Hi my fellow Nigerians,

It’s no longer news to many of us who do business online that PayPal has banned us, all Nigerians from using the popular online payment options. wetin we do? we can really say,

What will come to news for you and other Nigerians who have tried unsuccessfully to open a PayPal account is that there is actually a way to open, verify and use it in Nigeria without having it banned by the online payment company.

For any Nigerian online internet marketers who wish to do business online using PayPal, what is the way out you may ask, how can we operate a PayPal account successfully from Nigeria? Im glad you asked

I ve seen a lot of people writing or post different ways of opening PayPal but because of its long journey and formalities, it has not been successful.
It is very frustrating that In spite of our success with online marketing and other online business in Nigeria this issue of this PayPal wahala has been our major challenge .for many of us It’s one of the greatest problem to making it big online.
The one million question we should be asking is why does PayPal hate us so much? Why doesn’t PayPal want to see our faces as Nigerians?
Well the answer cannot be farfetched, it is obvious, and it’s the unrelenting attitude of some Nigerians to engage in fraudulent activities, scams, online shady deals, yahoo-yahoo now upgraded to yahoo+
Please if you are one change before it’s too late,
But what about us who are into legitimate biz online? So are we going to just sit and let PayPal deny us that online opportunity? NO capital NO

But if I tell you that there is actually a way to open PayPal as a Nigerian living in Nigeria? How would you feel? Happy?

Yes because there is a way .i did a lot of research and found out how to really open PayPal without the online payment company knowing you live in Nigeria

For easy access and understanding I have put the whole secret in a report, I will definitely take this to clickbank after I am done letting my cool Nigerians know the way their fellow friends have been making thousands of dollar online

DAMN ! I wish I knew all this like two years ago what I know now. i would have become a millionaire by now, well thank God the hindrance is now over ,you don’t have to lose a lot of money like me. the solution is right now at your reach

Now I believe there is no problem without solution, as far as I’m concerned, Nigerians can’t be tamed, we are the smartest people in the world. Even if some other countries think otherwise. Trust me naija will always find a way to survive.

For some of us who need an urgent PayPal account .follow the step by step analysis in the report I have packaged together for you

This is no B.S it is real fact that works and I’m going to spill the beans on this one, the whole truth nothing will be left out.

And I called it ‘how to open and verify PayPal account even as a nigeria’
It’s a step to step guild on how you can open and verify a PayPal account from Nigeria

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT? JUST 2 THINGS

1. YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT (IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE DON’T PANIC,I LL LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU CAN GET ONE)
2. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
3. BANK ACCOUNT
4. ANOTHER ONLINE EXCHANGER
5. CREDIT/DEBIT CARD SHIPPED TO YOU FROM ONE STUPID CONTRY ? NO

So I ve put the report together and called it ‘HOW TO OPEN A PayPal ACCOUNT EVEN AS A NIGERIAN’

WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO EXPECT FROM THIS EBOOK?

• HOW TO OPEN A NEW FREE PayPal ACCOUNT
• HOW TO VERIFY YOUR NEW PayPal ACCOUNT
• HOW TO OPERATE YOUR PayPal ACCOUNT FROM NIGERIA
• THINGS TO NOTE SO THAT PayPal WILL NOT LIMIT YOUR ACCOUNT
• HOW TO PAY FOR GOODS AND SERVICES WITH this best ONLINE CREDIT CARD

And accompanying this report is another eBook called

230 SUPER HIGH WAYS TO GET PAID ONLINE’

This ebook is for my guys who found it difficult to get an online job of their choice.

It contains 230 different ways to make money online. Its huge I must tell you. this is the opportunity you have been waiting for
After going through this eBook and you can’t find an online job of your choice in then may be the internet is really not for you.

So how many product will I have to deliver to you when you order? That’s two that can worth five eBook altogether . that’s the amazing part of it you are getting this amazing ebooks for a cheap price of one.

This ebooks is worth more than im giving it but if I say I wanted to give it for its value a lot of my friends out there wont be able to get. So for a minimum number of days this ebook will be available at a cheap price of N2,000

This eBooks’ will set your 2011 on the right path. I can’t and won’t let anybody take my shine. what bout you ? not even almighty paypal

SO HOW CAN I GET THIS EBOOKS? IM GLAD YOU ASKED

To get this ebook you will have to visit me

http://myschoolyears.webs.com/apps/blog/

Or

Mail me
At
[email protected]

LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE

PS: PLEASE GET YOURS BEFORE 26TH OF THIS MONTH

LET’S RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER
Yours sincerely,
Kunle