Hi guys,

You are probably in your house right now or in a café with friends around your neighborhood because its weekend, good for you.
But not me because every Saturday is my big day…. Here is a little intro

My name is kunle and I’m an expert when it comes to Ghana lottery, I don’t only make money for myself but makes for people too, I own www.biglottowinners.webs.com where I give people games 3 times in a week{Monday special, midweek, national} but it involves registration of #2,000 to become a real member…well that has helped me with reducing the people I served every week, not everyone can pay the ordinary #2,000 and it helps me to reduce traffic and the work I do weekly

Last month I did a research on how people can win more with lottery in Nigeria, the fact with lottery is almost 60% of people who play are going to lose, it’s not pretty, it’s a fact!

How can we cut down on this dismal statistic? Well good news to all players and would be, the answer is not farfetched it is the idea of playing in group
See the fact is that to have more chance of winning the lottery more number and more tickets need to be played and that can go pretty expensive quickly. But playing in group reduce the risk of playing with a lot of money and therefore increasing the chance of all the players in the group to at least win every week

In group play members will pool resources together in terms of money and experience and play some Certain numbers together and when the won they share the money according to the amount of money each member contributed

This does not only increase your chance of winning but also increase your chance of hitting the jackpot soon

Though the amount of cash you win when playing alone may not be the same as when you play in group but if you are not greedy the amount you get from this is enough to pay some bills and if you all get lucky quick, you can hit the jackpot quickly…in Africa jackpot can worth at least 50 million naira. That’s huge!
Get some extra cash weekly join the first lottery group in Nigeria now!

www.lotterysyndicateafrica.webs.com

Download the agreement form and return it to us or you may also use the online form on the site but to have a copy you may choose the download version
Make money with us every Friday and sweetest part of it is you don’t have to do anything.. only your contribution and when we win get your share in your bank account the following Monday its simple

Even when you think you are not that lucky…. Ride on the luck of others
We are Nigerian; we live around you, accessible, trustworthy and the first!
Do you know that ¼ of jackpot winners in UK, us and Canada lottery are won by lottery groups?
Join us now!
Adekunle
[email protected]
www.lotterysyndicateafrica.webs.com
u win we all win!

Ps: you can also check this out…..it’s about a man was shot because he won the lottery 3 times in a row amounting to $3 million..Now he has decided to tell his secret he has been using…if you are thinking about winning big with lottery you should try it…… Click here for details:
http://www.thelottoblackbook.com/index.php?hop=efeezy2020