+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: HOW TO MAKE 600PIPS WEEKLY TRADING FOREX

HOW TO MAKE 600PIPS WEEKLY TRADING FOREX

Fx Traders,

Have you head about a FOREX trading system call FXBOOM. This trading system is the best stoff I have ever seen and use as far as FOREX is concern. It works like magic, it does not only deliver profit to your account but it also make a professional trader out of you. Though the system is very expensive, currently it is been sold for $1500 but you can get it from me for just N5000, that is just my way of helping fellow Nigerian traders to make a success out of their trading career. For detail about the trading system, visit www.fxboom.com but if you need the system, contact me: [email protected] or call 08035930710

LOF

Re: HOW TO MAKE 600PIPS WEEKLY TRADING FOREX

My Brother, you are right I have head alot about this system and I think it works but can I have it for N4000 cos that is all I have now.

[email protected]

send me details, [email protected]

If you need details visit their website www.fxboom.com but if you need the software contact me

Chigozie,
    Check your email, I have sent the trading system. You are welcome to the few groups of traders who trade for a living.

Hi UFOT UKOENINI,

The FXBOOM trading system you ordered have been sent to your email. Download and install the software, please take time to go through the PRO624 system first and start making money, then as you progress you can start trading swing with LPR. Thanks for your patronage. In case you encounter any difficulty using the system, contact me. I will help you.

Kind Regards,
    Lugard Osaretin

Hi, OLOWOKITI

The FXBOOM trading system you ordered have been sent to your email. Download and install the software, please take time to go through the PRO624 system first and start making money, then as you progress you can start trading swing with LPR. Thanks for your patronage. In case you encounter any difficulty using the system, contact me. I will help you.

Kind Regards,
    Lugard Osaretin

Hi, TIJANI OLUSOLA

Kind Regards,
    Lugard Osaretin

That is a good question, FOREX NO LOSS as you call it is actually known as forexsignal30 developed by George of www.forexsignal30.com. The system is not bad but that is not what professionals use. Its algorithms is based on basic Mt4 indicators, modified and built into a trading system for beginners and it is currently sold for just $30 by the developer in his website www.forexsignal30.com. It can not be in anyway compare to fxboom trading system, a system that will not only make you money but make a professional trader out of you. Currently fxboom is been sold for $1500 at www.fxboom.com, you can see for your self that $30 and $1500 are not the same. but if you so much believe in forex no loss, I have it in my digital library and I can dash you for N2000.
    Thanks for your inquiry.

Okolo Ikechukwu,

The fxboom trading system you order for have been sent to your email. Plug it and start making money. If you need further assistance contact me. I will help you.

Lugard Osaretin

Samuel,
    I got your sms late yesterday that is why I could not sent the trading system but you can check your email now is there already. I am available for any question, so if you encounter any challenge contact me.

Adebayo,
    You are welcome to our group. Trading for a living is the motto, just download and install your trading system, then start making money. its already in your in-box, so check your mail now.

Joe,

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast