How to make #24000 within 3 months

As we all know that the most profitable online business is to invest, the company am about to hold you at hand their name is wealth power Nigeria limited they are reliable, genuine and secure and I have not heard a bad word said about them. If you now want to make money as I did what you just need to do is to follow these 2 steps enacted below:
Step 1: you will need to invest #2000 to this account details:
Account name: pius loveday o
Account number: 0007776923
After you make your payment send your depositors name, phone number, email address, and teller number to this number 08065193665 after that you will now be given a pin that you will use to register in their company website www.wealthpowerng.com but when registering don’t forget to put this wp11000014 as your refer code and you should fill out the remaining necessary information correctly.
Note: user code will be automatically generated and the code will look like this wp********.
Step 2: start referring people with your user code for you earn on a fast rate. For each refer #2000 will be paid to your account number provided during registration. Another thing about this company is that once you have account with this company you will still be given some packages worth #20000 freely such as:
1 how to successfully trade forex
2 where to get your brand new laptop for just #14500
3 how to open paypal as a Nigerian
4 how to acquire us master card.
For more information about this company you can call on this number 08162180477.
More over, look many people have been investing in this company so act fast to be among those people that will earning #24000 within 3 months
The word you just need right now is A C TI O N.
For more inquiries mail me through [email protected]
Have a lovely day.
Hot line