Hello friends,

there is a program i followed from April, 2010 till date. It is a program in which

people will gift you free money $5,000 for you to invest in Forex. Pls note that you are

not expected to invest any money of yours. This is a program that will reward you in

the coming years if you are patient and can follow instructions.The program is nearing

start-up . This is golden opportunity. Do not wait , get in ASAP.

Just follow the steps i will outline below. Do not change anything . When this program

closes , no new member will be allowed in. If you want to get in , NOW is the time.

1) open a cosmicpay account by visiting :::Cosmicpay:::. Be sure you get it

activated .

2) If you have $10 or $25 in your Liberty reserve account , visit SwapGold.com or

Gold for Cash near Philadelphia | Aurum Exchange to exchange your LR to CP.

3) once this is done , send $0.03 cents to the Admin's CP account no - C71508700 .

make sure you copy the batch transfer no of this spend.

4) Send an email to [email protected] .

your e-mail should include the following information

- Sponsor email - [email protected]
- Your Real Name
- Your Cosmicpay A/c #
- Your Batch transfer #

once you do this , relax. i will update you on what to do next. Pls , this is a rare opportunity online. Do not allow naysayers or pessimistic people to discourage you from taking full advantage of this opportunity.

If you have friends who will like to be part of this life changing opportunity, copy this post and send it to them. Tell them to follow suit. This is a once-in-a-life-time event.

Cheers