How to increase your adsense earnings using Facebook

For most of you who are having a hard time earning m-oney online, a solution is now available. People have posted various method of making m-oney online using facebook but the truth is if you are using a fanpage, you will need the "likes" of people to be able to succeed or to make it popular. With this, you can't even place your adverts except you redirect them to your website. This can be slow. The slowest is the use of facebook group page. I don't have to go into that.

But what I am introducing to you today is building a facebook application from scratch. This is increasingly becoming a successful method of creating traffic, on-facebook-page m-oney and above all, it will spread quickly because people will use it.... Well depending on the kind of application you want to build.

Example of some facebook applications include join my birthday calendar,high school diary, jokes, etc. When you want to view this application for the first time,it will ask to allow that application to have access to post updates on your wall and all that. So you will have to accept to this application running.

Now on the application page, you will see information about that application and not forgeting ads surrounding such application page. So imagine choosing a niche that is viable and m-oney making you are rest assured

The following are some applications i can build:

Random Jokes/Joke of the day.
What should I call my baby? (For Christians)
What should I call my baby? (For Muslims)
Bible verse of the day.
Words of wisdom.
Famous Quotes.
Inspirational message of the day.
Business Quote for the day.
Training application that teaches people how to do anything.
New Job Update Application.
Affiliate Program of the day application (in this case, you must have been a member of such affiliate programs so that you make from people's sign up.

After building this application for you,i will input your adsense code in it and launch your new application on facebook. Once it is up and running, all you need do is invite your friends or your friends will see the updates on your wall and will want to be a part of it. Again all depends on the kind of application you want me to build for you.

The wonderful thing about this is that when your friends begins to use it, your friends' friends will see it on their wall and if they like it, they join it, and it goes on like that. It will spread like wild fire.

REQUIREMENTS

Domain Name
A Host
A facebook account
Your Adsense account
Your Affiliate Programs Accounts (this is for the affiliate program applications)

Once all these are made available, then i am good to go to start developing the application for you.

The last three are really not my concern. The first two are. I charge a token fee of N10,000 for the development.

Once you have paid, you should have your application ready in 4days.

For more information, call me on 08166234713