How to get a domain name and a webhost with 1.5Gb space and 999terabyte bandwidth free

It is very easy you know. I will explain it you shortly but before I go into that I will like to inform you about my new

package.

================================================== ================================================

Do you know you can make $500 per month for doing almost nothing? In fact do you know you that this business require you just

folding your arms and letting them bring in the money for you?

This is highly possible and it is what i have been doing for the past months now.

I offer free text meassages to all networks here in Nigeria and I am paid in dollar for doing just that. Internet has never

been this wonderful and easy to make money from. It is no doubt that I will soon in a few weeks from now, hit a million

naira in just 3months of starting.

But success isn't complete when people around you aren't benefiting from your idea or business. Therefore I have decided to

share my secret and method of making N275,000 per month on the average.

I trust Nigerians for one thing. That this information will not stay long as a secret. Therefore, I am only going to offer

it for a while.

My package which includes my secret, in an ebook and other things you will be needing will cost you a token of N2,500.

Yes N2,500. I pegged it on that for a reason of which it is not everybody that I expect to buy it and secondly, I wouldn't

want it to go round so rapidly an quickly.

That is what I am here to share in this community...

So if you are interested, you can make you payment payable to:

Modebe Daniel C.
Account Number: 4314560291590
Bank Name: Guarantee Trust Bank

For more information, pls call me on 08166234713,

I also render one on one training. For people who want deeper understanding

================================================== ================================================== =========

So back to the real gist.

All you have to do is to go to www.co.cc

Register for a new domain. I am sure some people here do know this method of getting a domain name. But for the sake of

people who do not know about this. So when you have visited co.cc register your type of domain. It is going to look like

this, http://yourname.co.cc. I have one called ribechi-chi.co.cc and jvwarriors.co.cc. When you are through with that, you

can go on to the next step.

Step 2

The second step involves getting a host for your new domain. There are various hosts out their but the host I am currently

using is from free WebHosting Area. (http://www.freewebhostingarea.com)

Just after the page has loaded insert your newly registered .co.cc domain name and proceed by clicking the button next to the

field you entered your newly domain name.

You are taken to a page telling you that you cannot register such domain automatically. You will be given an email address

to send an blank mail to and instantly, you will emailed a new registration link.

Repeat the same proceess of inserting your newly registered domain and proceeding. At this point you are taken to a

registration page where you will register you newly gotten domain for a free WebHost. When you are done, you are given two

name servers depending on the server you chose during registration.

Insert this nameserver into the name server of you .co.cc nameserver member area. It will normally take 24hrs for your

domain name to be hosted. As soon as it is hosted, you do not have any business with your .co.cc account to upload your

files. your file uploads will be done via the now new host (Free WebHosting Area).

I am sure I have saved you thousands of naira. You can have unlimited domain in this method. So if you have an idea and you

need a website and a domain for it, this is the best you need. No money required except for an internet connection.