November 24 is Thanksgiving Day in the United States, how the Americans to spend Thanksgiving? Americans enjoy Thanksgiving spiritual pursuit, many Chinese living in the United States have not realy understanding of the meaning of Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving Day is when European immigrants boarded the American continent, the difficulties with the help from the Indians, to thank these Indians help,
the Americans decide each year the last Thursday in November as Thanksgiving Day.Americans over the Thanksgiving family reunions, eat turkey, but this is
only part of the Thanksgiving. The important of the thanksgiving is recalling that have helped their own people, to thank them and bless holiday filled
with warmth. Like U.S. white women in San Francisco Sofia said: "Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it has nothing to do with the money, all about
love and gratitude."

The annual Thanksgiving Day, many Americans have given up eating, drinking, and to this day as a day of volunteer services for the needy people.
Grant Cathedral of the downtown San Francisco 8000 Thanksgiving turkey dinner, this year to prepare for the city's homeless and living alone,
there are 500 volunteers from morning till night. Black youth Hallam has been for five consecutive years at Grant Cathedral help cut turkey and Fencan,
he said: "When you see the smile of diners, I felt so good and some of them may be a long time did not eat such a good meal thank God allow me to serve them.
" Of course also many football fans will wearing they Aaron hernandez jersey red
to support them on that day, in 2012 many patriots fans will wearing their
Gronkowski jersey white watching the thanksgiving days football game.

However, many Chinese over Thanksgiving material is greater than the spirit. The most distressing is that many Chinese called "Turkey Day Thanksgiving.
Reporter ask two Chinese man in China Town, San Francisco:

A Chinese said: "'Turkey Day' is quite lively, delicious."

Another Chinese said: "'Turkey Day' is a happy occasion, the family sit together to eat turkey and roast pork."

Of course, not all Chinese in the U.S. do not know why things Thanksgiving. There are several Chinese answer reporters mentioning what Thanksgiving:

Men said: "Thanksgiving's a lot of things, thank God for our health."

She said: "I have a good family, good friends I work there, the church has a lot of friends, and I am very grateful to them."

Another woman said: "I think someone would like to thank, or is subject to the gratitude of others are very happy."

Chinese immigrants to the United States may not be able to become Americans, to become a good American, might want to understand the meaning of Thanksgiving
to have a good start with Thanksgiving. first step maybe can be wearing the Rob Gronkowski jersey red
be a football fans to join the them on the Game day!