TRADECASH USER TESTIMONIAL

I have always been fascinated by the internet and the possibility of being able to make a living online. As a result of this desire, I tried out different programs online like 14dayhitsclub, Pathway-2-prosperity, HYIP, Affiliate marketing on Clickbank, Diamond Cash Club and Clubfreedom just to name a few.

While these programs made grand promises of profits and seemed ok from the outside, they all failed in the long run leaving a bitter taste in my mouth over the time spent on these programs and the lost funds invested into them.
I kept failing forward and learning from my mistakes ever the eternal optimist until by chance I stumbled upon FANSCASH; a sports and entertainment company.

Because I neither liked soccer nor was I willing to spend any time watching it on television, I was initially skeptical about being able to make money from wagering on a football match.

But for a friend who knew I was always looking for better ways of making money on the internet suggested I read an article titled “Sports Betting as a Legitimate Alternative to Traditional Investments”.

After reading the article, my curiosity finally got the better of me and I decided to sign up at the site and try it out with an investment of $500, I figured if things did not go the way I expected, I would not lose sleep over it when I compare it to the amount of money I had already lost in the Nigerian Stock Market.

That turned out to be one of the best decisions I had ever made. The $500 account grew to $800 and then $1,500 and then $3,000 and the rest that follows is the story of how I built thriving referral business that enables me to earn a four figure income online monthly.

It’s been a year and six months and FANSCASH has never missed a payment, as a result of my referral business, I get to do what I really like which is going on new adventures on my Honda CBR600 bike.

What surprised me though is how easy it is to run; it takes just 10-15 minutes a day, after which you are done. For just a few minutes of work, you get paid a steady income every 20-30 days. Depending on the systems performance over a series of bets you place you can earn a minimum of 10% to a maximum of 30% of your capital investment. This leaves me with ample time to focus on my referral business which allows me to earn even far more than my own capital investment.

The engine that drives my FANSCASH referral business, is a referral program that pays lifetime commissions which means I only need to market or sell once but get paid a monthly commission for as long as the customers I refer maintains an account with the company.

This for me is the icing on the cake as this provides the savvy netpreneur a reliable means to earn passive income online. Over the past 18 months, I have been able to build a thriving referral business that pays me a steady 4 figure income monthly.

Because FANSCASH recognizes exceptional performance and pays up to $5,000 in bonuses to its top referral agents, I am always looking for new ways to sign up more accounts and grow my referral business.

Are you drooling yet? Hold you horses it only gets better, FANSCASH offers a 500 bet cash back guarantee which states that after placing 500 bets with the system you still are not satisfied with the return on investment or level of service you can get you money back no questions asked.

If you ask me, I think it’s a win-win situation for everyone involved. Guaranteed monthly profits, a lucrative referral business and a strong money back guarantee, these are the hallmarks of a successful online business.

To learn more about this business, send email to [email protected] or send sms to 08101306800