+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How Can I Make Money Online With Freelance Jobs

Lightbulb How Can I Make Money Online With Freelance Jobs

In 2008, i began researching on legitimate ways of generating income online and I came across the FREELANCE JOBS. I gathered enough informations that could propel one to good income. i tried it and it worked for me. Freelance JOBS has a potential of greatly increasing your income.
    To start with, you need to have a skill such as writing or programming, graphics design, web designaw and so on.
    register with any of the popular freelance sites and COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE.
    ALSO, provide samples of the work you have done, if your skill is writing, write an article and upload it to your PROFILE.
    Once you are done, with this, you will be able to bid for Jobs that match your PROFILE skill.

This information works perfectly on FREELANCER
    http://www.freelancer.com/friend-inv...php?id=4230250

This is an information that MARKETERS WILL HYPE FOR YOU TO BUY

Re: How Can I Make Money Online With Freelance Jobs

BIDDING FOR JOBSThis is the major aspect that seems difficult for new freelancers but I will provide the hands-on solution here, Make sure you bid for jobs immediately they are posted. You will find latest jobs on the LATEST JOBS LINK, refresh the page often to see more latest jobs. Since you are new to free lance jobs, you may have serious challenge convincing the employer and because you are competing with a lot of people for the job, the task seems difficult. The following procedures will be of help; Be one of the first bidders for a job you are willing to do, normally, the employer specifies the range he is willing to pay for the job. Pick the amount you can do the job, also select honestly, the time you can finish the job. There are 2 important boxes that determines whether you will get the job or not. These are the additional message box and private message to the employer box. In the additional message box, tell the employer you are new to the site but that you have great skill in the job. tell him you will do the job with your very best and that he should check His private message box. In the private message box, tell the employer you would accept any amount he is willing to pay and that you will do the job effectively and to time. tell him how prepared are you to get the job done. Promise him that he will be fully satisfied with the job you will do for him. NOTE: Also be prepared to work for almost free for your first job. The reason is that you need a REVIEW, a review is the employer's feedback that you can do a satisfactory job. this review is what will make other employers confide in you. YOU will not find it very easy to get a job because of the competition but don't give up, this PROCEDURES actually works. WHEN you get your first job, do it to the best of your ability. This information works perfectly on FREELANCER http://www.freelancer.com/friend-inv...id=4230250This is an information that MARKETERS WILL HYPE FOR YOU TO BUY.Post your comments and quetions here. Also get further help from this Nigerian's blog. http://youngprepro.com The blog talks majorly on freelance writing.

Go HERE

Ypu will lot of banners that fit for your desire or click on that of earn money completing simple tax. That's it they pay in LR,payza,paypal. Goodluck

I WILL BE BACK LATER WITH HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR EARNINGS right from Nigeria

+ Reply