Hello Reader,

How can I create my own website? - A question I get asked a lot. Can I really design my own website from scratch? "ABSOLUTELY" I know you're wondering "how" and "where" do I even begin! Here's my quick reply - It may seem frustrating because I was asking the very same question once, but fact is - It can be done even for a total beginner!

Please allow me to explain in 5 simple steps

In Order For You To Get Started, These 3 Tools Are A MUST HAVE - They are as follows - (A Domain Name, A Hosting Account & An HTML Editor)

1. The first step - A domain name

First you will need to buy a domain name, which will cost around $10 a year depending on where you choose to purchase it from. This is the name your site will be uploaded to, which people will use when searching the web to find you. For example - wwwyourdomainname.com

2. Second step - A hosting account

A hosting account is very important. In order for your website to be seen online you will definitely need to have this. It will cost around $10 a month also depending on where you purchase it from. You will need both of the above to get your website uploaded and online

3. Third step - Quick Introduction to - HTML editor

If you are familiar with what this is then great! If not then please don't worry, this is a tool you will need also known as a "web editor" which gives you a lot of options to basic tools you can easily use to create. For example - inserting templates, messages, or links - the list goes on. Just add whatever you want, It's that simple!

4. Is there a specific type of web editor I should use?

There are only two different types you can choose from. There are "paid editors" and there are "free one's". I personally recommend you use the free one as it still gets the job done.

"Question" what if starting from scratch is a bit too advanced for me??

5. Is there another way??

Most Definitely! - If you do not want to go through the technical hassle of starting from scratch, you can of course choose from a range of professional templates online. These can easily be downloaded and inserted into your HTML editor.

"How many times did we fall down when we were learning to walk? Did it matter?" Creating a website of your own is only a baby step away. Click Here Now to learn more - Absolutely FREE!!