CHEAPEST LAPTOPS 2012
HOW TO BUY A LAPTOP WITH #4,000 AND SELL FOR N30,000
So many people have wonder about this, but I want to just unravel the mystery right away. Have you ever gotten an electronic from computer village? If you have, you might have heard about the term “non-tested’.
And if you have ever be opportune to get a non tested electronic, you should agree with me that it`s a gold mine. I know of people that buy such for a very tiny fee, upgrade it (work on it) and sell at a very profitable amount.
In Nigeria today, same is applicable for laptop computers. If you get to a place call Toyota (in Lagos) you will be amaze at your findings. These guys are just importing fairly used laptops every month.
And this is where your gold mine is:
1. All you need to know is when the next consignment will be arriving; you can do that by calling them.
2. After your findings, make it a date to be there.
3. During the offloading of the consignment, people normally rush for those fairly used non tested laptops. Make sure you get yours too – as many as possible.
NOTE: they are called non-tested because their working conditions have not been verified/tested, ok? But also note that that is why people rush to get them.
Because after been tested by the merchant, the price will automatically increase to between N24,000 & N26,000 for Pentium iii. And Pentium iv or Pentium M will even be up to N37,000.
Ok, watch this; if you had gotten yours at N4,000. After testing it you can make any necessary repair, maintenance or replacements and now sell for a higher amount. That is a cool business!This non tested laptops are not the same non tested laptops you use to see,these are first class directly imported non tested
Toyota (name of the arena)
Ladipo Road (After Guardian Newspaper)
Ware House A {in promise land} section 21
Contact Person: Mr. Chima - 08033274509
De Urhman Computers
Ladipo road (after guardian newspaper)
Block 15 shop 18 ware house C
Contact Person: Mr. Umeozor – 08034396416

Florin Technology Ltd.
5 Otigba Street, Computer Village
Ikeja Lagos.

Chucks P Int`L Ltd
10 Adegbele Street,
Opposite Genius Computer
Ikeja Lagos.
Note: to get the N4, 000 (non-tested) laptop, just contact the very first address above at Toyota. The CEO is Mr. Chima, he is fair in complexion and Very friendly. If you don’t know how to get there, just give a call for description – 08033274509.My reason for you to contact the above laptop dealers is for them to help you to locate where and when the imported laptops containers will arrive,once you have gotten where the container is,simply start shopping yourself,ok.Goodluck